going for a good walk this morning few pics will be added

that's me just back from my walk i couldn't take my dads dog because he went lamping last night and had a bad accident so i could only take my whippet x and my terrier. i new there was a small fox earth where i was going so i wanted to see what my terrier would do she went down a little bit then came bk out she wasn't interested after that. i had good chase with a long ear with the whippet x but didn't catch it ran throw a hedge. then i started to see a few rabbit runs going into the thick hedgerow and wholes in side the hedge so i let the terrier in and after 2 mins two rabbits ran out and the whippet chased it. the rabbit went down an other whole then an other 3 rabbits ran out but i think there was allot more rabbits ran on the other side of the hedge hope u like the read atb daryl :thumbs:GEDC1182-1.jpgGEDC1184.jpgGEDC1193.jpg?t=1319301930GEDC1208.jpgGEDC1217.jpgGEDC1225.jpgGEDC1230.jpg