rabbit snares

never tried snares but im interested in trying some how much are they to buy (and were from im in derby)or can you make them ive read the article on how to set the hight etc any tips and info would be great a couple a week to feed the ferrets will do me at first as i only work a small area once a month

thanks leighton

never tried snares but im interested in trying some how much are they to buy (and were from im in derby)or can you make them ive read the article on how to set the hight etc any tips and info would be great a couple a week to feed the ferrets will do me at first as i only work a small area once a month

thanks leighton

try www.ianhodgefieldsports.co.uk

they advertise on the top of these pages .

there cheaper than i thought should i go for the brass or the peg rabbit snares

thanks leighton

peg snares work well . the standard ones are a bit more difficult to set for a novice

did you find them on that site .he sells alot of stuff

i hope you don,t set them like the one on ian hadges site :laugh:

have a word with woodga , he sells a very good snare

thanks leighton

peg snares work well . the standard ones are a bit more difficult to set for a novice

i ve just looked at the pic on the site & i can see what you mean but they are probaly just trying to display it well

"i ve just looked at the pic on the site & i can see what you mean but they are probaly just trying to display it well"

Then they have failed abysmally.... :laugh:

The truth of the matter is that very few sellers of field sports equipment,..(apart from a couple of practical trappers and netmasters attempting to suppliment their income, by dealing in products that they have an intimate knowledge of),..have any fecking idea at all as to what they are actualy selling...!!!

Its a crazy scenario,...a bit like a fast talking car saleman,...that cannot actually drive :no::no:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

thanks leighton

i ve just looked at the pic on the site & i can see what you mean but they are probaly just trying to display it well

Then they have failed abysmally.... :laugh::laugh:

The truth of the matter is that few sellers of field sports equipment have any fecking idea as to what they are selling...

Its a crazy scenario,...a bit like a car dealer,...that cannot actually drive :no::no:

:whistle:

Guest gypo joe
thanks whos woodga how do i contact him

you can contact him on hear just go to search

type in his name and send him a PM

he also does an excellent dvd on making snares

and showing how to set peg snares ,hoop snares

and fence wires very informative dvd ;)

"i ve just looked at the pic on the site & i can see what you mean but they are probaly just trying to display it well"

Then they have failed abysmally.... :laugh:

The truth of the matter is that very few sellers of field sports equipment,..(apart from a couple of practical trappers and netmasters attempting to suppliment their income, by dealing in products that they have an intimate knowledge of),..have any fecking idea at all as to what they are actualy selling...!!!

Its a crazy scenario,...a bit like a fast talking car saleman,...that cannot actually drive :no::no:

I KNEW IAN HODGE WHEN I LIVED IN CORNWALL . HE DOES KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT & HES BEEN GOING FOR YEARS . HE USED TO DO ALOT OF SHOOTING OF DIFFERENT TYPES & HES VERY DOWN TO EARTH , BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT SOME SUPPLIERS NO IDEA .

Lots of good threds on here that you'll pick a lot of tips up from... just punch it into the 'search' bit. Woodga's DVD is definatley worth a purchase. i've had some wires off him and they are top notch.. A stand up bloke. :yes: