Now then guys after a bit of advice.

Just got a dog off a good lad local to me shes a little cracker when i got her she wasnt that good at following the lamp at all, which he did tell me about.

Shes coming on leaps an bounds now taking a few bunnies on the lamp getting her out as much as i can.

Out last night wi her an fu*k me lads out wi dogs was mad someone in every field there abouts.

I got chatting to a lad i bumped in to an he took me wi him to a few hot spots (good of him).

Anyway we called it a day early hours of this morning. When i got up down stairs to feed her she was limping a lot lifting her back leg up looking at it just under her back leg knuckle there was a slice in the skin and the knuckle slightly swollen. It is causeing her slight discomfort but nothing major i dont think.

Any suggestions on what to do with her i was thinking of resting her till next week but any other sugestions would be great. Cheers guys atb