old bill at it again

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

""It's frustrating for land owners and communities to be subjected to them going across fields with dogs. It's antisocial behaviour and we are not prepared to tolerate it." so if this was 10,000 years

what we all should do is when we have been out all ring the cops and say we have seen people on land and have them running all over the place they will soon get pissed off with going out were there is

Many landowners used to give permission but got fed up with, excuse the pun, every man and his dog thinking they had the god given right to go where they wanted and do what they want..........result,

Posted Images

blood sport wtf if thay only had half of brain the pricks

The onset of autumn brings with it the season for the blood sport that is prevalent in rural parts of Lincolnshire.

Edited by jeppi

blood sport wtf if thay only had half of brain the pricks

The onset of autumn brings with it the season for the blood sport that is prevalent in rural parts of Lincolnshire.

there getting on my tit mate..i only have to walk my dog round the streets for a walk and people stair at me like im shite :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

What a joke, "They still try to say they are looking for rabbits, which is not illegal, but you don't need long dogs like greyhounds and lurchers for that.".. So what do you need?

The filth make me laugh.. FTB and f**k the filth.

""It's frustrating for land owners and communities to be subjected to them going across fields with dogs. It's antisocial behaviour and we are not prepared to tolerate it." so if this was 10,000 years ago when tescos wasn't around our nomadic, hunter gatherer ancestors would be put on a ABSO!!?... this is another sense of what this countrys coming to; while the law let sex offenders and nonces walk free from prison after just a few years? :hmm::censored:

• Like 1

i dont think they have a clue you dont need lurchers to catch rabbits ? isnt what the lurcher was intended for its not a good idea to be driving around with a loadad gun is it.crazy they are making stuff up AGAIN whats all this seasing mony and car crap aswell you no what happens to that the police keep the mony and sell the cars they sold a lads car i no whilst he was still trying to get it back of them the police are the bigest criminels in my book they make the law up as they go along ???? the f*****g countrys gone f*****g mad

[bANNED TEXT] aload of bolloks if they had a call for lads with dogs they would be there faster than a call for a mugging on old widow

yes mate to true,,i rang them 5 weeks ago as i had some trouble this some blokes threatning to put my windows threw over my daughter..long story...im still waiting for them to come :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: i wouldnt help them if they was on fire...

""It's frustrating for land owners and communities to be subjected to them going across fields with dogs. It's antisocial behaviour and we are not prepared to tolerate it." so if this was 10,000 years ago when tescos wasn't around our nomadic, hunter gatherer ancestors would be put on a ABSO!!?... this is another sense of what this countrys coming to; while the law let sex offenders and nonces walk free from prison after just a few years? :hmm::censored:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think ASBO's only came into force 9,999 years ago, and tesco opened there first store in 1019 AD...........