AluntxGreyhound??

Its always the same with alaunt threads there the same as the plummer threads loads of pics of pretty dogs but never any working pics

its always the same with plums like you on thl you doubted the amount of quarry being taken by brigg off this site last year until you got an open invitation and wherent heard from now you doubt the working abilities of these dogs these dogs and their crosses are more than capable of taking quarry.would a couple of pics of them catching rabbits and rats convince you as thats all thats allowed.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell ya what makes me laugh is the fact that some think they are worthy enough that they are entitled for the lads with alaunts to prove this and that to them some how having to justify why they keep

half sister to your pups father who i hear is very racy the gh will give them the gears good luck the bitching has started lol enjoy

if the lads that own them are happy wid them surely thats all that matters,why does it bother anyone else and why do they have to prove to anyone what they can do,i'd rather just concentrate on me own

Its always the same with alaunt threads there the same as the plummer threads loads of pics of pretty dogs but never any working pics

its always the same with plums like you on thl you doubted the amount of quarry being taken by brigg off this site last year until you got an open invitation and wherent heard from now you doubt the working abilities of these dogs these dogs and their crosses are more than capable of taking quarry.would a couple of pics of them catching rabbits and rats convince you as thats all thats allowed.

i know 4or5lads that have acceted his challenges then nothing letts see your dog that can do everything an alaunt can do the one thats in the top 5% in the country

A friend of mine has just had a pup out a track greyhound bitch and his alunt who is a brick shit house of a dog. The bitch had just one pup a bitch. I was just wondering if any one runs these and if they had any pictures of this cross? I think she could turn out to be a foxes worst night mare PRE BAN but am really interested what people have too say about this cross???? Cheers lads and ladets Snatch

STA60494.jpghalf sister to your pups father who i hear is very racy the gh will give them the gears good luck the bitching has started lol enjoy

• Like 4

i know 4or5lads that have acceted his challenges then nothing letts see your dog that can do everything an alaunt can do the one thats in the top 5% in the country

your asking the wrong people then pal..........lets cut the crap.....them dogs are lovely in the show ring, an the dogs that where in this thread are dogs to please the eye,,,,that is all.....

my cousin has an alauntx3/4grey1/4bull singlehanded bitch....... fact, if any of you's doubt the breed, its been said that you's have been given open invitations......... well get yourselfs out there and then and only then can yous pass judgement, man up or shut up. :yes: :yes:

edited to say i dont own any alaunt blooded hounds but i have seen a select couple graft, and the ones i have seen graft, can. :thumbs:

there is absoloutly nothing to gain bringin alaunt into the mix......a well bred bull x would shame the best alaunt x.......an id put change on that......an not one of the dogs in this thread in pictures is shown anything i would class as graft........i would put change on that too

there is absoloutly nothing to gain bringin alaunt into the mix......a well bred bull x would shame the best alaunt x.......an id put change on that......an not one of the dogs in this thread in pictures is shown anything i would class as graft........i would put change on that too

there are handy dogs being produced by bringin alaunt into the mix after all an alaunt is a well bred bull x some folk cant see past there own kennels

there are handy dogs being produced by bringin alaunt into the mix after all an alaunt is a well bred bull x some folk cant see past there own kennels

and id put change on that

You name 4 or 5 lads then ...red robin that is just complete nonsence that an alaunt is a well bred bull cross like I have said alaunts are to the lurcher world what plummers are to the terrier world .

Like I have said loads of pics of pretty dogs and not much else they are what they are and thats deffinatly not a well or game bred bull type ...I know of no serious lurcher man that has or has considered owning one .....Now if any one wants to proove me wrong as I know there are quite a few up this way pm me as I have loads of permission and will put everything infront of it ...this is a genuine offer to see this type do what you all say it can do .......so stop bumping your gums on here and trying to blow smoke up folks arses and lets see these dog graft like you say you can

Edited by MOO
  • Like 1

You name 4 or 5 lads then ...red robin that is just complete nonsence that an alaunt is a well bred bull cross like I have said alaunts are to the lurcher world what plummers are to the terrier world .

Like I have said loads of pics of pretty dogs and not much else they are what they are and thats deffinatly not a well or game bred bull type ...I know of no serious lurcher man that has or has considered owning one .....Now if any one wants to proove me wrong as I know there are quite a few up this way pm me as I have loads of permission and will put everything infront of it ...this is a genuine offer to see this type do what you all say it can do .......so stop bumping your gums on here and trying to blow smoke up folks arses and lets see these dog graft like you say you can

well lads the offer is there on the table someones gotta take him up on it if anything to back up the lads that have stuck up for the breed, like i said i have seen few work one was alaunt, one was an alauntx3/4grey 1/4bull and the other two where off the previous mixed bitch put to a saluki/whppety/greyhound lurcher and they all worked, dont get me wrong the alaunt will never be a hare or rabbiting breed.

A friend of mine has just had a pup out a track greyhound bitch and his alunt who is a brick shit house of a dog. The bitch had just one pup a bitch. I was just wondering if any one runs these and if they had any pictures of this cross? I think she could turn out to be a foxes worst night mare PRE BAN but am really interested what people have too say about this cross???? Cheers lads and ladets Snatch

STA60494.jpghalf sister to your pups father who i hear is very racy the gh will give them the gears good luck the bitching has started lol enjoy

Stunning looking dog.

Guest Anubis

No one said they were game bred mate there not match dogs for the box.

No one said they were game bred mate there not match dogs for the box.

so tell us are they bred for? they would definatly jump out the way of teeth lol an they aint no deer dogs pre ban

DFK so tell us are they bred for? they would definatly jump out the way of teeth lol an they aint no deer dogs pre ban

[/quot mice and rabbits well rats your not allowed to hunt mice with dogs if you want you can put pics up of marked dogs and say what type of bull used i wont, most of the pics are of young pups aged 10months the original thread was would an alaunt x track gh do a a fox pre ban yes not alot to killing a 12lb -15lb fox against a 70lb dog certainly no test another thread spoiled ,the make up is in some cases 85-90% bull greyhound they might even be related to yours

Edited by lietome

Stunning looking dog.

cheers mate she's aged 10months in the pic