Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

at last you grew a set off balls speedie lol... :clapper: :clapper: i cant call you chicken anymore lol, but if you dont turn up ill have to call ya JACKER :clapper: :clapper:

the season was over when this started. its a new season an the hares arnt at there best yet so we have to wait and see

you on drugs again lazy :hmm:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

at last you grew a set off balls speedie lol... :clapper: :clapper: i cant call you chicken anymore lol, but if you dont turn up ill have to call ya JACKER :clapper: :clapper:

the season was over when this started. its a new season an the hares arnt at there best yet so we have to wait and see

yes tommy have you got any more

yes tommy have you got any more

no i took all mine fs, speedie has some nerve tabs there lol... :clapper: :clapper:

you better get them pups sold quick :lol:

ano ill need the money to buy 1 of these dvds when they come out,lol :whistling:

ano ill need the money to buy 1 of these dvds when they come out,lol :whistling:

:laugh:

speedie youve dissapeared whats happening

Whats the story with the blue dog speedie is it a bitch or dog ? what has it done? what age ? how old? what way is it bred?

Lads one at a time not sure who rang who but think it was J.M rang might be wrong not sure,The blue dog is a dog big e hes mother is out of ned and the sligo express and his father is snatch .Hes was 3 years old on 27 sep gone he has killed a lot of hares last season but hes fat at the min alot would be over 100 but O,O,M says hes not proven yet

thanks for the reply :thumbs:

No problem thing is now what happens if the blue dog wins :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

THEN YOU GET £1000 A SERVICE AND THE NED DOG WILL GO UP IN LIGHT AND ALL YOUR DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE BUT IT HAS TO WIN 1ST.

FEW QUESTION SPEEDIE WILL IT BE ON TAPE??? WHOS LAND???? AND WILL THE BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE SO THE TRUE STORY COMES OUT AND WE DON'T GET ANOTHER 4 MONTHS OFF TOPICS???

speddie tapes everything and not afraid to put it on here good or bad he still puts it on to let you make your own mind up.

your right there and fair play to the man??? My match with big skull will be from east Belfast to west Belfast there is lots off opposites but may the best man win it will be on dvd and on most night at 6pm on utv

yous could share the march take him on 1 of yours and he could take you up the shankill i think its called for a nights craic :tongue2:

speedie youve dissapeared whats happening

Whats the story with the blue dog speedie is it a bitch or dog ? what has it done? what age ? how old? what way is it bred?

Lads one at a time not sure who rang who but think it was J.M rang might be wrong not sure,The blue dog is a dog big e hes mother is out of ned and the sligo express and his father is snatch .Hes was 3 years old on 27 sep gone he has killed a lot of hares last season but hes fat at the min alot would be over 100 but O,O,M says hes not proven yet

thanks for the reply :thumbs:

No problem thing is now what happens if the blue dog wins :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

THEN YOU GET £1000 A SERVICE AND THE NED DOG WILL GO UP IN LIGHT AND ALL YOUR DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE BUT IT HAS TO WIN 1ST.

FEW QUESTION SPEEDIE WILL IT BE ON TAPE??? WHOS LAND???? AND WILL THE BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE SO THE TRUE STORY COMES OUT AND WE DON'T GET ANOTHER 4 MONTHS OFF TOPICS???

speddie tapes everything and not afraid to put it on here good or bad he still puts it on to let you make your own mind up.

your right there and fair play to the man??? My match with big skull will be from east Belfast to west Belfast there is lots off opposites but may the best man win it will be on dvd and on most night at 6pm on utv

yous could share the march take him on 1 of yours and he could take you up the shankill i think its called for a nights craic :tongue2:

pick a window icey your leaving

see big e and tommy c have cartoonized their avatars :tongue2:

you might have to change yours

why bro

whos doing slipper competion rules you dont slip your own dogs wheres kipper

i heard it was the whistler, lol.. :whistling:

dont depend on whistler he mightnt get the time off work