Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

was speeking to jm he said he had 5 runs with lucas he killed 4, and 3 runs with meg (the bitch of kieth) she killed 1 he said he was very impressed with her she ran very well, kearso had 2 runs with his 2 dogs killed 1 and PL also had 2 runs killed 1 and the english men that were over just watched the days courseing with know dogs hopefully this answers a few questions lads! sounds like they had a good day to me well done lads :thumbs:

Tommy thats 8 runs for J.M and 2 each for his mates do yea not think thats a bit greedy if it was with my crew might be a few words :hmm:

Speedie does it mate how many runs there was f**k sake man come off it will you.You run your dog until you think the dog as had its limit that is how you test a dog no point going to get 1,2 runs when dog can do 4,5,6 is there.You must do only do that in case you have another Ned on your hands .What happen if your in the Irish comp and your dog as to do 4,5 runs sure your dog wont be used to it because your only giving run here and there

speedie your questions were answerd, and you are still picking and crabbing at everything that is replied to ya, what is it with you and lucas and jm? come on let us all know, is the jelousy just eating you that much? you wont even take the guy on for a match, lucas is back so why not get it sorted before the irish comp? ill do the gate and take the entrance fee im sure there are loads on here would come to watch!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

was speeking to jm he said he had 5 runs with lucas he killed 4, and 3 runs with meg (the bitch of kieth) she killed 1 he said he was very impressed with her she ran very well, kearso had 2 runs with his 2 dogs killed 1 and PL also had 2 runs killed 1 and the english men that were over just watched the days courseing with know dogs hopefully this answers a few questions lads! sounds like they had a good day to me well done lads :thumbs:

Tommy thats 8 runs for J.M and 2 each for his mates do yea not think thats a bit greedy if it was with my crew might be a few words :hmm:

Speedie does it mate how many runs there was f**k sake man come off it will you.You run your dog until you think the dog as had its limit that is how you test a dog no point going to get 1,2 runs when dog can do 4,5,6 is there.You must do only do that in case you have another Ned on your hands .What happen if your in the Irish comp and your dog as to do 4,5 runs sure your dog wont be used to it because your only giving run here and there

WONDER HOW LONG THESE RUNS LASTED

as long as the hare can run without getting caught

SMART ASS I KNOW BOYS KILLING THEM WITH BULL CROSSES AT THE MINUTE THATS HOW GOOD THE HARES ARE SHITE

SMART ASS I KNOW BOYS KILLING THEM WITH BULL CROSSES AT THE MINUTE THATS HOW GOOD THE HARES ARE SHITE

At the end day we all know hares don't run there best till dec,jan but the season is here what are people to do wait till dec,jan???And not smart ass is it not true the run lasts as long as the hare does not get caught simple

At the end day we all know hares don't run there best till dec,jan but the season is here what are people to do wait till dec,jan???And not smart ass is it not true the run lasts as long as the hare does not get caught simple

i run some good hares today, and let me tell you they were not soft they were at there best, :thumbs:

good post there fella

is it

i run some good hares today, and let me tell you they were not soft they were at there best, :thumbs:

how are they at there best 12 mths old pups are killing them to soft at the minute.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: YER NOT SERIOUS TOMMY :D

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: YER NOT SERIOUS TOMMY :D

im havin a laugh ya header :clapper: SO ill ask you again speedie are you gona match him a simple YES or NO??? dont be making excuses he said he will run you no problem, the ball is in your court!!

speedie your questions were answerd, and you are still picking and crabbing at everything that is replied to ya, what is it with you and lucas and jm? come on let us all know, is the jelousy just eating you that much? you wont even take the guy on for a match, lucas is back so why not get it sorted before the irish comp? ill do the gate and take the entrance fee im sure there are loads on here would come to watch!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

still no straight answer speedie?? were gona have 2 change your name to chicken :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

still no straight answer speedie?? were gona have 2 change your name to chicken :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

AS FAR AS I KNOW THE TWO MEN SPOKE ON THE PHONE TODAY AND EVERYTHING IS SORTED FOR THEM TO GO AS SOON AS THE HARES ARE IN GOOD ORDER :toast: :toast: :toast:

AS FAR AS I KNOW THE TWO MEN SPOKE ON THE PHONE TODAY AND EVERYTHING IS SORTED FOR THEM TO GO AS SOON AS THE HARES ARE IN GOOD ORDER :toast: :toast: :toast:

Now lads when all the guests are finished on the phones i thing ye might find out that im wright.So wel see who shows up and who dosent :hmm: :hmm: