Lurcherworld Finals Gatcombe Park Oct 1st/ 2nd

well IMHO in fairness to a level playing field, IF you(not your dog) qualified for a race final trained hard, worked on your fitness and technique to be in with a chance of winning the £1,000 first prize :victory: Your in the blocks and you look across at your opponents and see Usain Bolt in the next lane would you still fancy your chances of winning the money?

Y.I.S Leeview

:hmm:

lurcherworld are supported by lurcher and terrier owners throughout the summer at their shows with a view to qualifying for the end of season finals for big money

WHY does it then become open to any breed of dog not just lurchers? When was the last time a lurcher won this £1,000 first prize?

Y.I.S Leeview

I asked this question when my Mutt got beaten by 2 greyhounds at Thame and somebody said it was to do with the company that sponsors it?

A valid point I suppose as they make food for all breeds.

I thought a Lurcher won it last year?

last year 2010 youve just got to look at the dog to see its a grey

lurcherworld are supported by lurcher and terrier owners throughout the summer at their shows with a view to qualifying for the end of season finals for big money

WHY does it then become open to any breed of dog not just lurchers? When was the last time a lurcher won this £1,000 first prize?

Y.I.S Leeview

I asked this question when my Mutt got beaten by 2 greyhounds at Thame and somebody said it was to do with the company that sponsors it?

well thats were your wrong PAL it was a whip xgrey that won :toast: last year beating a grey and the same this year a Whip xgrey won it :toast: and a grey came res :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Y.I.S Leeview

well thats were your wrong PAL it was a whip xgrey that won :toast: last year beating a grey and the same this year a Whip xgrey won it :toast: and a grey came res :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

So they're not lurchers as I stated :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 2

Your coming across as a bad looser mate. :whistling:

The winner was bred to race not work in the field catching game as a lurcher would be expected to do :thumbs: Hows the winner done in non-ped racing so far? :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview

I wouldn't no, :blink:

cant hold its own against like bred dogs so drops down to run lurchers to look good :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

Your coming across as a bad looser mate. :whistling:

The winner was bred to race not work in the field catching game as a lurcher would be expected to do :thumbs: Hows the winner done in non-ped racing so far? :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview

I wouldn't no, :blink:

cant hold its own against like bred dogs so drops down to run lurchers to look good :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

I think you've got your wires crossed . :bye:

Y.I.S Leeview

2010 yer right ( grey ) :tongue2: :tongue2: :victory:

well think what you like .i know the owners of both dogs and the breeders too and the breeder of the 2010 winner is a very well known chap :yes: .As for the whip greys come over to race with the lurchers its because there a more whip x greys that run in the races now reg or not. so they are competing with the same kind :laugh: most of the time. plus alot of people are coming over to the lurchers because they dont like the way the non ped racing is ran .for instance your dog comes for his race and hes the only dog in it so then your dog gets rch or nch... :toast: .as for the non peds there all MONGRELS LOL :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

PS The dog does work too

• Like 1

well think what you like .i know the owners of both dogs and the breeders too and the breeder of the 2010 winner is a very well known chap :yes: .As for the whip greys come over to race with the lurchers its because there a more whip x greys that run in the races now reg or not. so they are competing with the same kind :laugh: most of the time. plus alot of people are coming over to the lurchers because they dont like the way the non ped racing is ran .for instance your dog comes for his race and hes the only dog in it so then your dog gets rch or nch... :toast: .as for the non peds there all MONGRELS LOL :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

PS The dog does work too

I have the utmost respect for G.F. and have used his dog Bow ( by Country Music)at stud over 20yrs ago :yes: as I said whipxgrey running against lurchers is a no contest

These people that are coming over to race lurchers through not liking the way non-peds are run Why dont they turn to the track to run straight greys on the flapping tracks? :hmm: would it be because they're not up to it? and the MONEY is easier picking against lurchers? :yes:

Mongrels are unknown parentage :yes: non-peds have generation after generation in their background and cant believe there is a non-ped running of unknown parentage

Y.I.S Leview

• Like 1