jm tramp bitch sykes

well lads,my mate went to forley draw last nite, the travelling lads were telling him that gorgers sykes a good bitch he was offerd £3000 for her by TG, but gorger wouldint take it, they said the bitch run brillant on hard ground, also a warning to gorger they herd because he in england a couple travellers away over to ireland to try steal lucas!!

flusher is this some sort of joke

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

well lads,my mate went to forley draw last nite, the travelling lads were telling him that gorgers sykes a good bitch he was offerd £3000 for her by TG, but gorger wouldint take it, they said the bitch run brillant on hard ground, also a warning to gorger they herd because he in england a couple travellers away over to ireland to try steal lucas!!

she also ran very well today .

she also ran very well today .

How many runs did she have and how many did she kill ??? What age is the skyes pup????

What about the dogs that those lads bought of the irish lads last year are they in the comp or what happened with them did this T.G not buy one of them think it was £3000 as well .Where are they now?

how many matches did they have between them

these dogs mate have won the n ireland competion on numerous ocassions

that means FCUK all coz ye monkeys course down south

are you still neglecting your dogs

ya mate i sell pups with parrot mouth money back guarantee to bad my black and tan bitch kitt had to be sectioned for her 1 pup off buddy i had to give back all the deposits looks like my new film is out the window

listen for a start it wasnt buddy that mated the bitch and for second why are you letting on to be someone eles if you got stung get over it everyone gets stung some time in ther life, if the person was to come knocking on your door who your letting on to be and thers a good chance of it happing you be down sucking his cock begging dont hit me im only a drunk,roll up roll up see the half starved dogs jump through the eye of a needle....

ya mate i sell pups with parrot mouth money back guarantee to bad my black and tan bitch kitt had to be sectioned for her 1 pup off buddy i had to give back all the deposits looks like my new film is out the window

listen for a start it wasnt buddy that mated the bitch and for second why are you letting on to be someone eles if you got stung get over it everyone gets stung some time in ther life, if the person was to come knocking on your door who your letting on to be and thers a good chance of it happing you be down sucking his cock begging dont hit me im only a drunk,roll up roll up see the half starved dogs jump through the eye of a needle....

Jesus shotgunwilly where yea been heard his dogs where in a bad way that is prop how the pup he bought died

shotgun monkey why dont you come down with fatboy it was jack that mated the bitch and died after,dont be a computer hero,if all ye clowns were dedicated to coursing like jm and not on here talkin shite people wud have more time for ye northern clowns,at least jm is over there with his dogs not like the rest of ye clowns sittin behind a computer spouttin bollix

Heard JM had a good day 2dy in Scotland! Caught 15 or 16 white long ears with his pups.

Heard JM had a good day 2dy in Scotland! Caught 15 or 16 white long ears with his pups.

and da muppets on here .says hes only dos juks fa da money da man turned away 3grands fa his pup .went to england yestaday then scoland tadady ta work his juks and somes of yas on here just sit on yas asholes on ya talking shit .ya f*****g dinlos .those other fings yas on about speedie they long ben put going da rubbitch

Jesus shotgunwilly where yea been heard his dogs where in a bad way that is prop how the pup he bought died

who said the pup died?