jm tramp bitch sykes

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

wat has happened to this topic smoe shit getting talked on this and wat has jm getting a lend of bitch got to do with it every body has to start some were and his skyes bitch has nothing to do with that line any way every thing was going well on this topic untill u english came on and started talking shit and use r the first to slabber to people for ruining topics how many good dogs have there been in england wat were not cn or a select few that had them theres hundreds of coursing people in england they all cant be great dogs once people get a pup and its bred of the best they think there going to have a world beatter iv watched many well bred dogs run in ireland and were no were nere world beaters i think its just as hard to kill a winter hare in ireland as it is in england iv never been to england and dont really give a f**k if i never get over but all this shit i hear about your dogs need to run fen to b tested balls wat about the days when people were not getting to england were all the dogs shit then i think not good bye every body because ill not b back on this shit talking site again good luck for the rest of the season men and hopefully injury free

• Like 1

wat has happened to this topic smoe shit getting talked on this and wat has jm getting a lend of bitch got to do with it every body has to start some were and his skyes bitch has nothing to do with that line any way every thing was going well on this topic untill u english came on and started talking shit and use r the first to slabber to people for ruining topics how many good dogs have there been in england wat were not cn or a select few that had them theres hundreds of coursing people in england they all cant be great dogs once people get a pup and its bred of the best they think there going to have a world beatter iv watched many well bred dogs run in ireland and were no were nere world beaters i think its just as hard to kill a winter hare in ireland as it is in england iv never been to england and dont really give a f**k if i never get over but all this shit i hear about your dogs need to run fen to b tested balls wat about the days when people were not getting to england were all the dogs shit then i think not good bye every body because ill not b back on this shit talking site again good luck for the rest of the season men and hopefully injury free

youved took the hump ha ha

well lads,my mate went to forley draw last nite, the travelling lads were telling him that gorgers sykes a good bitch he was offerd £3000 for her by TG, but gorger wouldint take it, they said the bitch run brillant on hard ground, also a warning to gorger they herd because he in england a couple travellers away over to ireland to try steal lucas!!

well lads,my mate went to forley draw last nite, the travelling lads were telling him that gorgers sykes a good bitch he was offerd £3000 for her by TG, but gorger wouldint take it, they said the bitch run brillant on hard ground, also a warning to gorger they herd because he in england a couple travellers away over to ireland to try steal lucas!!

WELL HOW DID SPEEDIES BITCH RUN lucas is well looked after incey sleeping with him. :laugh:

Edited by TINY 12