anyone got any ferrets/polecats for sale within the derbyshire area?

As title suggests, I am looking for one polecat jill, one silver jill and maybe a polecat hob - but will consider anything as regards hob. Prefer if they came from a working back ground. Must live within the Derbyshire area. if anyone can help me out then please PM me or reply to this post.

Andrew

P.S does anyone know where I can acquire a hutch suitable for housing 4 ferrets?

pets at home hutches are shit. might be cheap but they fall to shit after a few weeks. better making one or buying a decent handmade one. go on gumtree, plenty of rabbits free to good home with decent hutches :whistling:

Not to be an arse but shouldnt you have a hutch before actually getting the 4 ferrets... anyways..

pets at home are ok for hutches believe it or not.. though .. you can defintly make them yourself cheaper

I do have a hutch, but it's about shagged so the ferrets that I get will be housed in that whilst I find a new hutch.