Jm s new dog

Now lads wait till i tell ye this yea cant come from the 4th divison to the first yea have to work your way up .Reailty 12 posts and you a top man now thats what im talking about one of the top men in england went out last year to make a dvd of some of these great dogs and couldent get one why was that

Why don't you go ask him why???He prop tried to make one off yours and run out off tape before it bent the hare :D :D

Sorry that question was for anyone with 2 brain cells or more that means your out icey sorry

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have just read through all 9 pages, speedie, you are the biggest f*****g joker of them all. Stick to running rabbits on cony island.

TWO YEARS OF SHIT ABOUT A MANS DOGS AND THEM BUY ONE OF THEM NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SHIT TALK.OH AND I NEVER RAN ANY DOG DOWN JUST ASKED FOR PROOF OF HOW GOOD THEY WERE.WHO.s TRYING TO TAKE ON WHO

ME NO SPEEK WITH FORK TOUNGE LAZY

Posted Images

Here we go i see another friend of a friend their is one well breed bitch in belfast now and it wasent a friend told me i seen them run for over 20 years

if that was for me then read my post i said i wouldnt no never seen him run neither have you so what gives you the right to talk shit about his dog if its that shit run him it'll be money in the bank :hmm: don't run peoples dog down then bottle a run with them defeats the object if you no his dogs are shit then yours must be shocking or youd run him

• Like 1

Now lads wait till i tell ye this yea cant come from the 4th divison to the first yea have to work your way up .Reailty 12 posts and you a top man now thats what im talking about one of the top men in england went out last year to make a dvd of some of these great dogs and couldent get one why was that

dont going worrying yaself about how many posts im putting up .except the match and you will knows whos i am in england .i just look at the jank yous post on here al time and the clips yous put of your juk .hes not worth bread i seen the lucas on and hes a top juk yous assassins not in the same town never mind same class dont keep going on here like a big man be a man and match him or go away

Why don't you go ask him why???He prop tried to make one off yours and run out off tape before it bent the hare :D :D

Sorry that question was for anyone with 2 brain cells or more that means your out icey sorry

Brain cells coming form a man that has put up 4 clips off his dogs and out off 4 clips 3 hares are caught in sight and one dog pulled up in front off sooooo many people.This coming from a man who has a van and trailer like you did thank f**k am thick then.

At end day once again speedie you come on crabbing and once again you have been offered a match and still the answer is NO your man who talks a good dog but still hind behind p kings name and put other peoples names up for matches a part from your own wonder why that is????

Brain cells coming form a man that has put up 4 clips off his dogs and out off 4 clips 3 hares are caught in sight and one dog pulled up in front off sooooo many people.This coming from a man who has a van and trailer like you did thank f**k am thick then.

At end day once again speedie you come on crabbing and once again you have been offered a match and still the answer is NO your man who talks a good dog but still hind behind p kings name and put other peoples names up for matches a part from your own wonder why that is????

The man all ye lads think yer talking to is in the irish comp this year so yel see what he has it WILL BE ON DVD oh icey it was 6 clips the one that comes after 5 ask the wife shel tell yea my head is hurting trying to help yea keep up

might be wrong but did that black assasin not jack on dvd :victory:

Yep and speedie breed out off and showed all the young lads the dvds off the dog but not the one where it pulled up and speedie sorry 6 clips that even better 6 clips 3 hares caught and dog jacking oh my god you make me laugh and still have the photo up

Here we go i see another friend of a friend their is one well breed bitch in belfast now and it wasent a friend told me i seen them run for over 20 years

if that was for me then read my post i said i wouldnt no never seen him run neither have you so what gives you the right to talk shit about his dog if its that shit run him it'll be money in the bank :hmm: don't run peoples dog down then bottle a run with them defeats the object if you no his dogs are shit then yours must be shocking or youd run him

Missed this post but if yea look back over my posts i dident run this mans dogs down i asked why no dvd if yea look at his posts every man in ireland has shit except him

Edited by speedie

Yep and speedie breed out off and showed all the young lads the dvds off the dog but not the one where it pulled up and speedie sorry 6 clips that even better 6 clips 3 hares caught and dog jacking oh my god you make me laugh and still have the photo up

Icey ask the wife what comes before one and then yea will know how clips from all these great are on here :icon_eek:

Icey ask the wife what comes before one and then yea will know how clips from all these great are on here :icon_eek:

whats the honest answer speedie did the black asassin jack or what :victory:

whats the honest answer speedie did the black asassin jack or what :victory:

in my opinion he done the same as C.N snowy and if thats jacking well il have one of them

What is it with you and clips. clips don't make a good dog your clips prove that fs.Our you entering the Irish comp??? Or you doing the camera work for it

Two well known coursing lads, from the bolton an bury area,

had there dogs, van, an phones confiscated,kept in cells for

14 hours. and charged under the new hunting act.Becareful if yer coming to england,

this happened yesterday.

should not be on here saying who,s coming and when leave it a few weeks now and tell your friends to keep quite about it

• Like 1