Jm s new dog

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have just read through all 9 pages, speedie, you are the biggest f*****g joker of them all. Stick to running rabbits on cony island.

TWO YEARS OF SHIT ABOUT A MANS DOGS AND THEM BUY ONE OF THEM NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SHIT TALK.OH AND I NEVER RAN ANY DOG DOWN JUST ASKED FOR PROOF OF HOW GOOD THEY WERE.WHO.s TRYING TO TAKE ON WHO

ME NO SPEEK WITH FORK TOUNGE LAZY

Posted Images

can i ask u lads a question..... why do u bicker so much .. is it cos u firey irish men..... hares over here in england are shit at mo especially on the fens .. fen hares this early on are prob teh poorest hares you could run.. you will get odd good uns....

they are f*****g crazy should stay and run hares in ireland dont come over till around december then u will get the good hares. :victory:

Now all the great dogs this man has and can get his hands on and he buys a bitch of the dogs he has ran down for 2 years on here under how many diffrent names that says something? Why would he have done that i wonder and then he rings around shouting about it killing hares out of season and his best dog was injured 4 weeks a go FFS.Lads its time for people to open their eyes as i said on here before if one man has it its shit and if another man has it its great. If one dog gets run out it ran its self to a stand still a great dog and another dog is a jacker FFS make yer minds up

Edited by speedie
  • Like 1

Now all the great dogs this man has and can get his hands on and he buys a bitch of the dogs he has ran down for 2 years on here under how many diffrent names that says something? Why would he have done that i wonder and then he rings around shouting about it killing hares out of season and his best dog was injured 4 weeks a go FFS.Lads its time for people to open their eyes as i said on here before if one man has it its shit and if another man has it its great. If one dog gets run out it ran its self to a stand still a great dog and another dog is a jacker FFS make yer minds up

No more comments or is their an emergency meeting on

speedie why are you so aggressive all the time surley he can run any dog he likes and if it jacks you can buy it back and make a few videos off it :laugh:

speedie why are you so aggressive all the time surley he can run any dog he likes and if it jacks you can buy it back and make a few videos off it :laugh:

why would somebody pay good money for a dog if they thought it was going to jack or was bred of jackers :hmm:

Speed this for mate , come out of gorger mouth .

my offert still open a match wif lucas or sykes, tell hm we brging a camcorder show hs breed run i,ll test them unlike hm.

man gve me it not sold it, to try get me make a dog of it to get hs saluki a good name

why dont you just run this lucas dog for a few pound .thats what i would do .not just scream blue murder on here all the time .if your that confidant about your dogs .the mans offered to run you .now front up