first X

test the saluki and see if you can get awhippet greyhound youll get a better dog dont breed for the sake of it ,make sure your saluki is worth breeding etc as saw some real cra saluks over the years mostly show goers probaly and same with whippets , get the [bANNED TEXT] kind go to whippet greyhound meets etc you maybe get lucky

test the saluki and see if you can get awhippet greyhound youll get a better dog dont breed for the sake of it ,make sure your saluki is worth breeding etc as saw some real cra saluks over the years mostly show goers probaly and same with whippets , get the [bANNED TEXT] kind go to whippet greyhound meets etc you maybe get lucky

:thumbs:

The ones iv see where abit cloody and lacked pace for my sort of work, But were near enough (Iam not talking about longdog firstx's here ), Seen a first x collie never seen a better dog round nets ect and was a decent lamping dog on rabbits but like lacked a bit of pace for what id say is alround work

my dh x gh has alott of pace too mutch in some cases he is just out and out speed at time

Hence why i said (Not talking about longdog firstxs), If you know what that means

The ones iv see where abit cloody and lacked pace for my sort of work, But were near enough (Iam not talking about longdog firstx's here ), Seen a first x collie never seen a better dog round nets ect and was a decent lamping dog on rabbits but like lacked a bit of pace for what id say is alround work

i would agree ith the above. but would add that the faster dogs cant look at the ground i run my dog on. they gain in pace but lose on durability. a good first cross is bred to work all terrain all weather.

i would agree ith the above. but would add that the faster dogs cant look at the ground i run my dog on. they gain in pace but lose on durability. a good first cross is bred to work all terrain all weather.

Total agree fellah, But where i am in the midlands big open land with thin hedges need a dog with a decent turn of foot and seen the them lack slightly here like you say diffrenet terrain suit diffrent X's :thumbs:

Total agree fellah, But where i am in the midlands big open land with thin hedges need a dog with a decent turn of foot and seen the them lack slightly here like you say diffrenet terrain suit diffrent X's :thumbs:

agree'd :thumbs:

my dh x gh has alott of pace too mutch in some cases he is just out and out speed at time

but that's a long dog not a lurcher

my first cross bull deerhound 3 year old really pleased with him so far.

caught is first rabbit last week when i took him out in the night with a big torch.

hope he makes a good dog because i want to stud him out and make loads of money,

nice him pal how tall is he bin thinkin about this x fo awhile

my first cross bull deerhound 3 year old really pleased with him so far.

caught is first rabbit last week when i took him out in the night with a big torch.

hope he makes a good dog because i want to stud him out and make loads of money,

nice him pal how tall is he bin thinkin about this x fo awhile

just shy of 29tts