Steel Shot

My bleedin God!

I picked up a box of steel shot for a go at some flighting ducks today from clay shooting supplies in Market Harborough. Nowt special, just 32g of #4 shot for ducks (all they had in stock) and £9.50!!!!! for a standard 25 box.

I thought lead was meant to be dearer than steel? Or have I been had? No KY either.

Cheers

Duncan

Did anyone see the article in one of the shooting magazines about the guy who had an MRI scan and was they found some lead shot that he had ingested when eating some ducks and he asked what would have happened if it had been steel shot instead of lead and the doctors told him that steel shot in a body when doing an MRI scan could do some internal damage!

Did anyone see the article in one of the shooting magazines about the guy who had an MRI scan and was they found some lead shot that he had ingested when eating some ducks and he asked what would have happened if it had been steel shot instead of lead and the doctors told him that steel shot in a body when doing an MRI scan could do some internal damage!

Particularly if you've been shot with it :rolleyes: