rough haired stud wanted

Can you imagine Dances, Windy, Junior all out on a nights lamping.

2 more and they'd be like the famous five.

Junior has to be Dick :whistling:

i see you live in barcelona?what do you work your dogs on over there?thanks

When they get here more quarry than you can imagine Pal considering it's legal here and I'm a member of a club with thousands of HECTARES of permission xxx

a member of a club you say,what clubs that then,so you havent actually got a dog?

I've been without for 3 months miss me dogs like crazy you have no idea. type in Spanish hare coursing it's like the waterloo cup every weekend I get down whenever I can

It's a group of people I managed to get in with you twit

so you have coursing dogs?coursing lads i know dont go to another country to hunt above board they keep at it,what do you hunt with your dogs?pre ban.thanks

Mate you were on ya mothers tit pre ban :laugh: :laugh:

did i ask that?have you every killed a fox,hare,rabbit or deer?ive been out from the age of 5 fella,got my 1st dog at 11 years old thats 8 years to your "5 mins" and what lines are your coursng dogs?

who gives a fec about lines if it does the job??? been hunting since you was a twinkle in the window cleaners eye mate all of the above with dog and gun

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they was daytime mate.

Am i the only one that gets creeped out by folk describing pups as 'boys' and 'girls' FFS get a grip         Pernod

ive just the dog here,beautiful boy he is,deerhound/saluki/grey,stands proud in the show ring and has won all the races ive entered him into,been to stud twice already (both bitches took)and 2 healthy

Can you imagine Dances, Windy, Junior all out on a nights lamping.

2 more and they'd be like the famous five.

Junior has to be Dick :whistling:

i see you live in barcelona?what do you work your dogs on over there?thanks

When they get here more quarry than you can imagine Pal considering it's legal here and I'm a member of a club with thousands of HECTARES of permission xxx

a member of a club you say,what clubs that then,so you havent actually got a dog?

I've been without for 3 months miss me dogs like crazy you have no idea. type in Spanish hare coursing it's like the waterloo cup every weekend I get down whenever I can

It's a group of people I managed to get in with you twit

so you have coursing dogs?coursing lads i know dont go to another country to hunt above board they keep at it,what do you hunt with your dogs?pre ban.thanks

Mate you were on ya mothers tit pre ban :laugh: :laugh:

did i ask that?have you every killed a fox,hare,rabbit or deer?ive been out from the age of 5 fella,got my 1st dog at 11 years old thats 8 years to your "5 mins" and what lines are your coursng dogs?

who gives a fec about lines if it does the job??? been hunting since you was a twinkle in the window cleaners eye mate all of the above with dog and gun

ive just been told your a liar,one quote from the message "battersea doghome" youve never had a dog take deer,hare or fox so i guess the gun was for the rabbits...are wheaton crosses new to the coursing world?never known of one doing the job daytime.what guns have you got mate?thanks

The fact I don't have to prove anything to some twit on the net or post illegal Shiit is how I work and Ted get a life :thumbs:

im only asking fella,and im sure it was you who jumped on my back to my 1st reply on this thread,which was actually a joke,but your experience shone threw and you took the bait like a fat winter chub,and now its aimed back at you,you cant answer even thou your in barcelona,tells me one thing you know nothing.thanks y.i.s

The fact I don't have to prove anything to some twit on the net or post illegal Shiit is how I work and Ted get a life :thumbs:

im only asking fella,and im sure it was you who jumped on my back to my 1st reply on this thread,which was actually a joke,but your experience shone threw and you took the bait like a fat winter chub,and now its aimed back at you,you cant answer even thou your in barcelona,tells me one thing you know nothing.thanks y.i.s

lol If you think I bit you need to re-read mate. your book will arrive sometime soon tweedlepip

This can't be for real :huh: You might want to donate before asking for a stud or just look through the stud section. How old is the bitch? Only caught 8 rabbits and you are proud of that? My pup has caught that many before 12 months just by going for walks. :yes: I'm sure we'll be seeing you trying to sell these beautiful pups on here soon enough<_< and I know there will be people on here wanting to buy them:hunter:

This can't be for real :huh: You might want to donate before asking for a stud or just look through the stud section. How old is the bitch? Only caught 8 rabbits and you are proud of that? My pup has caught that many before 12 months just by going for walks. :yes: I'm sure we'll be seeing you trying to sell these beautiful pups on here soon enough <_< and I know there will be people on here wanting to buy them :hunter:

Spot on, getting silly. surely a windup.. :laugh:

the bitch is 4 and im not breeding her NOW but even if i did. i am breeding for myself and dont want to sell the pups as have homes for them anyway. Im wasnt wanting to breed for money..

i was only asking

Shes not a worker she has taken a few rabbits, rats but not a worker just a great dog.

Her great grandparents etc are owned by us, and have only ever had a litter once and we have never taken money for any of the pups,

the bitch is 4 and im not breeding her NOW but even if i did. i am breeding for myself and dont want to sell the pups as have homes for them anyway. Im wasnt wanting to breed for money..

i was only asking

Shes not a worker she has taken a few rabbits, rats but not a worker just a great dog.

Her great grandparents etc are owned by us, and have only ever had a litter once and we have never taken money for any of the pups,

Being a great dog is no reason to breed from any bitch, there are thousends of great bitchs and dogs in rescues.

my deerhound is a great dog, fantastic temperment etc, some of her siblings and her sire have done well in the show ring,

ive been asked before to breed from her and i know i could get homes in a heart beat - but she will never be bred from

no matter how much of a great dog she is - because there is no reason to breed from her

other than shes a great dog.

i was only asking

Being a great dog is no reason to breed from any bitch, there are thousends of great bitchs and dogs in rescues.

my deerhound is a great dog, fantastic temperment etc, some of her siblings and her sire have done well in the show ring,

ive been asked before to breed from her and i know i could get homes in a heart beat - but she will never be bred from

no matter how much of a great dog she is - because there is no reason to breed from her

What about when she gets older then.......wouldn't you like to have a pup from her is she is so good and others will be biting your hand off for the pups.......or are you just going to give up with working dogs when she retires.... :hmm:

i was only asking

What about when she gets older then.......wouldn't you like to have a pup from her is she is so good and others will be biting your hand off for the pups.......or are you just going to give up with working dogs when she retires.... :hmm:

Lab my deerhound isnt a worker and never will be, she is purely a pet.

And if you read the other persons post - that dog is not a worker either

so what would the dog be retireing from other than being a pet.