Day Old Chicks

Millet

just spoke to a poultry farm north of Ripon and they have a waiting list at moment but can supply next year (collection only) day old chicks for £1 per 100, that is very cheap!! added my name to list for next year, anyone interested pm me please

cheers

Edited by shello

i dont live far from honeybrook so i drive down on a sat morn £33 1000, i used to get fresh but had to cool them a freez but easy to just pop and get them

alright steve mate glad you signed up on here alot friendlier on here than the IFF mate. when you go to honeybrook next can you get some for me please mate if you dont mind. :thumbs:

i dont live far from honeybrook so i drive down on a sat morn £33 1000, i used to get fresh but had to cool them a freez but easy to just pop and get them

alright steve mate glad you signed up on here alot friendlier on here than the IFF mate. when you go to honeybrook next can you get some for me please mate if you dont mind. :thumbs:

yeah ok not a prob

yeah ok not a prob

cheers :thumbs:

Must admit I'm gobsmacked when I see some of these prices for chicks, they seem to be going up and up from one year to the next. the dearest I have ever payed for 250 chicks is £7.50 and that was expensive I thought. the problem is when its a case of needs must you have to pay the going rate if there is none else available cheaper! seems like all the food prices are going up but the bird prices are going down :icon_eek:.

Jasp

Must admit I'm gobsmacked when I see some of these prices for chicks, they seem to be going up and up from one year to the next. the dearest I have ever payed for 250 chicks is £7.50 and that was expensive I thought. the problem is when its a case of needs must you have to pay the going rate if there is none else available cheaper! seems like all the food prices are going up but the bird prices are going down :icon_eek:.

Jasp

If I manage a trip down sometime Tony with Ste we'll bring a boot full of pukka tukka for the birds :D

If I manage a trip down sometime Tony with Ste we'll bring a boot full of pukka tukka for the birds :D

that would be grand mate! I have heard you don't take many prisoners with them guns of yours :thumbs:. I don't know if steve told you but Tim has put up a cracking high seat useing scaffolding poles and netted around the top, its more like one of the look out towers at Alctraz :laugh:. you can get four up there no problem over looking some prime ground.

Jasp