Squirrel Shooting

Today was the first time squirrel shooting with a mate in my local woods, was great fun but there hardy little buggers and sometimes get themselves wedge right up inthe bows, they aint stupid either picking the highest trees with the most cover in to hide. It was also the first time id taken my spaniel shooting with the air rifle he picked up on it straight away, following where ever the gun points, he retrived all 5 aswell although one did bite him on the lip, not a murmor out of him tho. all in al was a good fun day out. 4 of the five had huge bollocks onthem lol.once the air rifle is filled again well be back out. nice mone guys ill take the camera next time, as it was the first time thought wed concentrate on the job in hand.

do any of u feed the squirrels to you ferrets or keep them for yourselves?

adam

Ferrets get them and my girls love them, almost as much as mice (un poisoned of course) Can put one in the cage and all that is left by morning is tail and back legs :D

Havent tried eating them yet, look too much like rats when I have skinned tail off for fly tying :laugh: But understand they are ment to be good.