Poor young lad

Jesus!! Just goes to show what was drilled into since I was a lad. NEVER SHOOT AT ANYTHING IF YOU'RE NOT 100% SURE WHAT IT IS!!!! Tragic waste of life and torment for the family. Very sad.

very true mate you really should look identify the animal then shoot

R.I.P young lad

i honestly couldnt continue to live if i killed a kid.

yeah i think it would be haunting me for the rest of my days and it was his son that's a million times worse

yea if i didnt take my own life,the guilt and nightmares would soon put in an early grave,either that or all the alcohol i would consume.

yeah i think it would be haunting me for the rest of my days and it was his son that's a million times worse

yea if i didnt take my own life,the guilt and nightmares would soon put in an early grave,either that or all the alcohol i would consume.

It's really quite upset me seeing that clip. I take my two boys out shooting with me often and they bloody well do exactly what they're told but trying to put myself in that dad's situation makes me shudder. They bloke's made a feckin' stupid basic mistake and killed his little lad. It can't get much worse than that.

It's really quite upset me seeing that clip. I take my two boys out shooting with me often and they bloody well do exactly what they're told but trying to put myself in that dad's situation makes me shudder. They bloke's made a feckin' stupid basic mistake and killed his little lad. It can't get much worse than that.

must be horrible for him,i trully hope he he can get some kind of of peace in his life through time.i cant even imagine how he is feeling.sad thing to happen

this was not a mistake it was gross stupidity :censored:

• Like 1

I can't argue with that, you're totally right.

I can't argue with that, you're totally right.

I will then!!!............how can that be classed as anything more than a tragic accident. The father was in no way stupid. If i was to put a standing gun in a position and he was told not to move then he did and got shot then 'that' might be classed as stupid on the guns part......i hardly think calling an 8 year old stupid is the correct thing in this instant.

You certainly wouldn't say that to the mans face,, devastated wouldn't even come close.

First thing to be done in that situation would be to take the guns of the Dad incase he does something silly

R.I.P little man....