Donemana.. 32 Counties Champion of Champion 2011..A few pics

but im asking u a ? i want u to answer who do u think u are tellin people that they dont work there dogs an u dont even no me

when and were do you want 2 go lamping ch. oh thats what your name starts with :tongue2:

what wrong arsehole cant u spell it

its chontelle for u danny300 that cant spell it

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anyone know where i can get blinkers for my lurcher cause he is cross eyed and keeps goin wide when coursing a fox

jesus these racing people make me laugh at WORKING DOG SHOWS .Iv judged lurcher330 s dogs and they certainly work.I also run the lure at shows down south and holly god some the whippet guys are pure

flashellie why dont you and the mc coys and the mc stays start your own club up. heres a good name for it THE NONE WORKING DOGS OF THE NORTH. and have your own shows so some people can cheat and tell

Posted Images

does anybody no were i can get a whippet pup so i can start racing one next year plus it will be worked

u cant do both with a dog if u work the dog it wont chase it 100percent as a dog isnt as stupid as u think u will buy a good racing whippet over in england wales for bout 500 with papers an they are top breedin

People keep saying its all for fun so why is there so many people cheating . That pup was in the pup class and got a second why did she have it in any other class ? If its under 12 months it goes in the pup class if its over 12 months then it goes into the overs OR under classes . And why was it racing on the day aswell was it not for over and unders aswell? To many cheats at these shows and they are making alot of people think twice about going to them .

just to put you right my puppy was deva she is only 11 months, she had to run against adult dogs and beat a good field coming 2nd to zola who had already quilified, to earn her place in the 32 counties championship racing, if any one else wasnt confidant enough in there dog to take on an adult field of dog thats there problem...and as for showing her in an adult class after the pups i counted 4 pups in the same class that she won...1 little brindle and white bitch even going in under a different handler!!lol as if no 1 would catch on!!

soo.....if every 1 else does this then why should i , the only reason im getting shit about it is because i won the class, it comes down to conformation and condition,and i cant help it if my dog is the best of that bunch!!

thats my little brindle and white bitch you are talking about fiona and yes she went into the pup class along with yours and then going into a different class with another handler i was in another ring along with the whippets so i had no clue till i got out.... so nothing to do with no1 catching on it was pure fun for the other handler to get the wee bitch used to being handled. i am not in it to cheat iam in it for FUN i dont care if i win are lose but to some people it breaks there hearts if ya dont get picked..........

leanne

fiona does not like to LOOSE did you not no that leanne :laugh: see what i mean its meant to be about fun not winning atb danny

i love the shows! i dont take them serious.i NEVER get on here COMPLAINING about racing or the judging of the dogs it just acouple of people from a certain nack of the woods..!they say they dont take it serious so why do they jump on here yapping about the results!! lol lol "just a bit of fun"!!

A CHALLANGE TO DANNY 300

if you knew anything about dogs danny you would know to work a dog needs to be in good condition, and confirmation has a lot to do with a dogs ability to work..i have seen alot of dogs at these show half starve, poor condition that would drop dead if they attemped to do a few hours in the field.Now that the show season is over , im challanging you to a day or night in the field with my SHOW dogs, you pick the quarry..and we can make it interesting and have a little wager, and i have others that will back my dogs if you want to do it for big money bet.. so put up or shut up..

Edited by Themaverick
  • Like 1

People keep saying its all for fun so why is there so many people cheating . That pup was in the pup class and got a second why did she have it in any other class ? If its under 12 months it goes in the pup class if its over 12 months then it goes into the overs OR under classes . And why was it racing on the day aswell was it not for over and unders aswell? To many cheats at these shows and they are making alot of people think twice about going to them .

just to put you right my puppy was deva she is only 11 months, she had to run against adult dogs and beat a good field coming 2nd to zola who had already quilified, to earn her place in the 32 counties championship racing, if any one else wasnt confidant enough in there dog to take on an adult field of dog thats there problem...and as for showing her in an adult class after the pups i counted 4 pups in the same class that she won...1 little brindle and white bitch even going in under a different handler!!lol as if no 1 would catch on!!

soo.....if every 1 else does this then why should i , the only reason im getting shit about it is because i won the class, it comes down to conformation and condition,and i cant help it if my dog is the best of that bunch!!

thats my little brindle and white bitch you are talking about fiona and yes she went into the pup class along with yours and then going into a different class with another handler i was in another ring along with the whippets so i had no clue till i got out.... so nothing to do with no1 catching on it was pure fun for the other handler to get the wee bitch used to being handled. i am not in it to cheat iam in it for FUN i dont care if i win are lose but to some people it breaks there hearts if ya dont get picked..........

leanne

fiona does not like to LOOSE did you not no that leanne :laugh: see what i mean its meant to be about fun not winning atb danny

i love the shows! i dont take them serious.i NEVER get on here COMPLAINING about racing or the judging of the dogs it just acouple of people from a certain nack of the woods..!they say they dont take it serious so why do they jump on here yapping about the results!! lol lol "just a bit of fun"!!

Finally the 'show girl' comes out in force!!!!!!! You dont take them serious you say, just in it for the fun........... you cant be typing with a straight face surely. You have cheated your way through every show this year (and still havent been that successful!!) And the ones you have done 'well' at are strangley enough when you have been heavily 'involved' with its organisers!! Donemana proved it with Barry apparently tendering to your every need. I heard it was embarrasing no wonder there are so many posts on this topic. People travelling long and far for a show where the results clearly weren't focused on the DOG's but their HANDLER'S. I for one will no be going anywhere near a show run by these lads.(inforced by the fact that one of them admitted to having no interest in lure racing, that he didnt think it was right)

As for NEVER COMPLAINING, you must be smoking that funny stuf you inject into your 'race' dogsf or just in from a bike show... You are breed like the mccoys, mcstays, certain whippet club members etc.... to play the victim and question everything. You are constantly slabbering about people owning unmarked greyhounds, whippets not being pure breed, lurchers being this and that etc. You cannot be trusted and must wake up each day looking to affend someone else. MAVERICK IS A GREYHOUND- we all know where he come from and you do too. I personally have no issue with this, he is a lovely big dog, but you questioning everyone else is wrong when you are doing the exact same.

TO EVERYONE- Just run against what is there on the day and hope that your dog comes out safe and sound so they can go home and get to the real work. Every dog will have their day and when it comes let others enjoy it. Going down south to buy unmarked greyhounds etc just shows the lengths people will go to to ensure they are always on top by cheating. Thank god for the season coming round again because we now have something far more enjoyable than these shows to focus on. There can be no cheating from here on in. Just leave this alone because I can see next year these shows falling to the side and it will only be rose racing against herself and john and janet/tracy showing their dogs. Others may go for a day out but they will leave their dogs at home because we all know the results.

Lets hope this last show isnt 'fixed' and everyone's dog has a fair judge and a good clean run and thats all we should be interested in. The other shite on the day (slabbering,backstabbing etc) I am not interested in. It will be a sad season for a few people with nothing to complain about while the rest of us are out enjoying what our dogs are breed for. BRING ON THE GAME STUFF!!!! :clapper::gunsmilie:

I'm new to the board but have been around the dogs for a long time, I was at that show and never seen any cheating, the shows are about CONFORMATION and CONDITION,and racing your dog, the field is the test for the working dog...Danny300 you seem very up set by the results...as you say its only fun and it was the judge on the day that picks the winners, ...unless your saying the judge had done some cheating ? as for the pup, your on about have you some problem with it being raced ? if it was good enough whats the problem with it being entered ? its coming across that you seem jealous of the dog or owner by the comments above, thats just my observation...as I neither know you or the owner of the pup....Winner69

"I NEITHER KNOW YOU OR THE OWNER OF THE PUP" sure thing there 69, you must be her dancing partner!!!!!!! at least try and disguise it a wee bit better.......... If you were at this show you must have had a set of Roses's blinkers on not to see the cheating in the judging. The lurcher judge im told was judging a class and Barry came into the ring and whispered into his ear pointing at Fiona. You telling me that was innocent?? Wearing the same coats as each other, stuck to each others side, after show refreshments together (bluebells pics proved it) Who actually ran this show because i cant tell anymore............Winner 69 go back to your own log on and not your alias, your no good at it :bye: :bye:

u must b another 1 who never got anythin at the show on sunday this place is bad an full of sore losers

That was the best you could think off?!!!!!!!! they mustn't be too smart down the mena!!! so you are clearly proving from your reply thats all you care about it or why else say it? for all you know i won a few things so does that mean i cant have an opinion? Fickle person you are, you must be just in from the next 'shift' at the bikers club. Some people make an arse of themselves on this site and show themselves up for what they really are. Win or loose its about the dogs, not the amount of rosettes you come home with. Dont get me wrong it is nice for your dog to get reginition, but the most reginition my dog gets is from me its owner. My dogs are all winners to me, pity you didnt think the same, like your dancing partner if you dont win a show its away the next day........

Now do us all a favour and away and skin them 26 rabbits and dont forget the 3 hares ( more like the hairs on your whole, coz thats all that big dog could catch)

Pictures of such a catch in 2 hours would be appreciated or have they not invented the camera in your woods? I'd love to know the number of fields you walk to get this amount of rabbits or did you just visit your local pets at home store with your 'show' dog on the lead?!!!

appleblossom how did johns whippet win in tully castle?

well any thing to say

have to agree with some of ye s that bullx that won the show dosnt look like a worker looks more like show lines

its not this one cause he never won. out lastnight my bull x and the mates puppost-62757-0-18811200-1315924721_thumb.jpg dates wrong on carma [bANNED TEXT] anyone says it

very small fox pal half grown one was it? that fawn lurcher looks nice wouldnt take much to kill that

it wasnt big now only to pups getting them started they always have to win when ther young bills there conv

spot on pal build them up slowly but surlely .A big old dog fox can do fair damage to a young in experienced dog

its the season now so fair game you cant help what one is coming in to the call

everyones out now. cant sit in the house

nice dogs there riddler when did you start them they look well schooled is that the show dog u are running now.

u must b another 1 who never got anythin at the show on sunday this place is bad an full of sore losers

That was the best you could think off?!!!!!!!! they mustn't be too smart down the mena!!! so you are clearly proving from your reply thats all you care about it or why else say it? for all you know i won a few things so does that mean i cant have an opinion? Fickle person you are, you must be just in from the next 'shift' at the bikers club. Some people make an arse of themselves on this site and show themselves up for what they really are. Win or loose its about the dogs, not the amount of rosettes you come home with. Dont get me wrong it is nice for your dog to get reginition, but the most reginition my dog gets is from me its owner. My dogs are all winners to me, pity you didnt think the same, like your dancing partner if you dont win a show its away the next day........

Now do us all a favour and away and skin them 26 rabbits and dont forget the 3 hares ( more like the hairs on your whole, coz thats all that big dog could catch)

Pictures of such a catch in 2 hours would be appreciated or have they not invented the camera in your woods? I'd love to know the number of fields you walk to get this amount of rabbits or did you just visit your local pets at home store with your 'show' dog on the lead?!!!

u must think ur great when u have no idea [bANNED TEXT] i do in my time with my dogs my dogs just dont do showin an racin an as i said 2 danny if u want a challange ill take them no problem just say when an where il let my dogs do any quarry legal or illeagal it wont bother me the way i look at it if the dog cant do [bANNED TEXT] i want it 2 do its on down the road an all my dogs will do all quarry when i want them to but then ur a mouth over a computer when no one was talking to you as you never started this row it was danny300 an his fans

but im sick listenin about this topic an i cant say much about the show it was a good crack part from the rain so im off now 2 polish my dogs nails for the next show mayb even give her a wash if shes lucky she might have a few ntes lamping before it so i could put it in the lamping class or is that now classed as cheatin as he nails an coat will b in good condtition haha :bye: