warning

Guest kiya

A word of warning to you all.

Tis that time of year when people are starting to cut the grass.

Had the birds on the lawn Saturday and without warning our neighbour started his lawnmower up and kiya our FHH didn't bat an eyelid, but Willow our F Wahlberg Eagle bated and broke her leg just below the knee. :icon_eek::cry:

She was operated on yesterday and had a plate fixed to her leg.. :cry:

We was going to bring her home today, but decided to leave her at the vets for another week, so they can watch out for any secondary infections that we cant see.

Whats a nightmare Kiya :no:, I hope she makes a full recovery mate. the problem I have round this way is whenever their is any decent weather its not only Lawnmowers but every plonka seem to think its ideal to burn their rubbish, last year where my bottom avairy is set up my neighbour decided he would burn his Rubbish and litteraly filled the aviary through the top with smoke! you can moan at him but its like Rubber bullets, everything bouces off him!! when he went in I stuck the hose pipe over the fence and put it out :whistle:....