pochers pocket lines plz

Game to most lads is just a phase that means keen,So what if some one says there beddy whippet is game, i dont think its a fighting dog.Who cares about dog fighting any way is it ment to be cool or somthing?

if someone near me was to desribe a lurcher as game they would be refering to an adult dog that had done a few seasons on fox and bigger things like large fallow or red. Never would any of the people I associate myself with ever describe a sapling let alone a pup as game

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

am 30 you prick not a litle boy bin at it years if you had brain cell you would be dangerus

did i say shes from tested stuff? no! the sires handy on charlie and the dams handy on small deer species thats all im saying, iv seen a dog of 19" from nothing but rabbiting parents anialate charlies

Posted Images

in the past alot of small beddy crosses i have saw work and im talking small 19 20 inch tts did like to get stuck in 1 bitch my mate used to go bushing with would work like a terrier she would cop fox in the cover and scrap with them like it was going out of fashion,she had the heart she had the drive and for being guttsy or full or grit she had all that but i would not of put her down as being a dog that would tackle fox on her own alnite thats just my personal opinion, i used to run beddy crosses my self great dogs ideal little mooching dogs but not the way people make them sound sometimes i think the truth is pushed beyond its limits sometimes :thumbs:

game is a term WRONGLY used when something is up for it wether its a girl game for a f**k or a dog game for a f****n walk! ok you use the terms diffetent too me i dont really give a f**k now shut ye f****n gob cus you really are boring now lad

i personally feel that the word GAME is thrown around too loosly and should be left where it belongs among the proper pit stuff of old ....... i mean ffs to call any lurcher game is total f**kin insult to the pit's that have earned the rep in the first place ....... i think for a lurcher to be described keen , good worker , hard dog/bitch is a title good enough for such a dog .... hope this don't offend and yes i do have a lurcher that is half phil haynes and half mixed blood about 23 tts 12 months old and ready to start work ..... game as fook .....joking lol

• Like 1

game is a term used when something is up for it wether its a girl game for a f**k or a dog game for a f****n walk! ok you use the terms diffetent too me i dont really give a f**k now shut ye f****n gob cus you really are boring now lad

school finished I see.

game is a term used when something is up for it wether its a girl game for a f**k or a dog game for a f****n walk! ok you use the terms diffetent too me i dont really give a f**k now shut ye f****n gob cus you really are boring now lad

school finished I see.

18.... school?

your just an annoying feckin prick mate start your own thread n get off this one ye tosser

i personally feel that the word GAME is thrown around too loosly and should be left where it belongs among the proper pit stuff of old ....... i mean ffs to call any lurcher game is total f**kin insult to the pit's that have earned the rep in the first place ....... i think for a lurcher to be described keen , good worker , hard dog/bitch is a title good enough for such a dog .... hope this don't offend and yes i do have a lurcher that is half phil haynes and half mixed blood about 23 tts 12 months old and ready to start work ..... game as fook .....joking lol

thats all good but if i had a dog that liked too rip other dogs throats out it would be fare too class it as game? it wouldnt be game for long it would be 6 ft under

ideation we will go out on weekend mate you will see one run then my first on this breed but hes a game fecker

You've only had the dog a couple of days........so how can you make a statement like that?

You young lads should really put your brain in gear before opening your mouth. :whistling:

aye c**t why dont you come out on the weekend and ile show you whos a young lad prick dont like fu*kers like you serious now feck arguing on here pm me well meet up and sort it out been around dogs al my life and good dog men who no the score game is just a phrase to me most people no what i meen just every now and then an arsehole like you comes along and gets the dictionary out.i brought this dog of a mate seen dog run as a young dog and been out with it a good few times during its life seen it do the lot as i said.anyone who disbelieves me is welcome to night out your land or mine atb

Edited by lamping crazy

Game to most lads is just a phase that means keen,So what if some one says there beddy whippet is game, i dont think its a fighting dog.Who cares about dog fighting any way is it ment to be cool or somthing?

if someone near me was to desribe a lurcher as game they would be refering to an adult dog that had done a few seasons on fox and bigger things like large fallow or red. Never would any of the people I associate myself with ever describe a sapling let alone a pup as game

as i said mate dog is seasond on that type of quarry mad for it, dog nearly 4 year old i would describe him as game as its just a phrase that most people understand atb