pochers pocket lines plz

its true ban they are game as f**k and will do teth just cos you havent sean his stuf work doesant give you the right to slag a mans dog of saying its not true what they can and carnt do untill you actualy go four a nights lamping with the man and his dog

They maybe a few things mate but I'd seriously doubt they're game...........tenacious,brave,driven BUT not GAME!

:thumbs:

iv seen many of phils dogs work and other bedlington crosses and they are game on anything, sometimes not the tallest of crosses and struggle too kill a fox due too there size but at 19" iv seen them hold down and rag charlies like there a toy no matter what pain inflicted, you dont see many bull crosses squeezing there way down pipes for them and drawing them out do you :tongue2:

mine is 24 and half ths and his pup is 24 ths so mine arnt to bad of a size its the pups first seasan so i carnt coment on what he is like yet but his dad was single

yes phile breeds some handy sized dogs mate and the ones that do make good dogs on things that bite back are dangerously good on them

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

am 30 you prick not a litle boy bin at it years if you had brain cell you would be dangerus

did i say shes from tested stuff? no! the sires handy on charlie and the dams handy on small deer species thats all im saying, iv seen a dog of 19" from nothing but rabbiting parents anialate charlies

Posted Images

did i say shes from tested stuff? no! the sires handy on charlie and the dams handy on small deer species thats all im saying, iv seen a dog of 19" from nothing but rabbiting parents anialate charlies all night long, and if anybody on here 'actually' knows phil and his dogs they would know where im coming from,

your a tosser mate and the more threads you go on just trying too slate people makes your more of a tosser,

I only slate ye lad you make it so easy with your posts though,this 19" dog from rabbiting parents that leathered foxes all night long how many exactly did it anialate ?

couldnt say but your only in notts sort a night out if ye want n we'll see if anything changes ye mind

Yeah anytime this week lad ye can come over :thumbs: and for the record i dont own a bull/grey there wheaten/grey i do own a bull cross but its half bull half deerhound your the only person i slate on here because i think you a big gobbed stupid little boy,ye might be different in the flesh folks normaly are ive also seen a good few of phils dogs work these what ye have wont be the first pm me ill send ye my postcode and telephone number :thumbs:

Will everyone who is chucking about the word 'game' go and look up it's origins and meanings when applied to a dog.

Now i',m not knocking these dogs as i have never seen one work (hope to soon).

But 'game' is not crashing a hedge, it is a term that came into use to describe fighting dogs, not hunting dogs.

There is a difference between hard / tenacious / game.