Signs of Progress

Thought i might aswell go out for a quick shine, litrelly a quick one, it was warm and light, combines are out down the road, no wind at all, but thought id give it ago, went down to the field through the gate, shone the lamp, rabbis hugging hedges run in, spot a squatter, this is the second time ive spotted a squatter and was determined not to ruin it.

Last time i walked up all excited took the filter of slipped the dog with him seing the rabbit and the dog hunted up the field where he knows the rabbits are so that fecked it, this time i kept the filter on walked up, shone again still on, holding the dog tight hissing to get him to pay attention, he was looking down the beam which i was pleased with, got up around 6 steps away, rabbit bolted, slipped my dog he made a run for it caught up by the hedge made it turn, it was almost at the other hedge when he launched back into gear and managed to get another bend, luckily it made it to the next hedge(the field has exits in an L shape) lots of cover, i was made up that he was following the beam and actually kicked his arse into gear to chase it, unlucky he never caught it but maybe on the right conditions we'll have a better chance.

Pure Whippet mate, and he's 3 and a half, which is old yes but unlike the pup hes ran stupid rabbits and got frustrated because i didnt no what to do or care for that matter when i wasnt in the game, so for him to start clocking on is a positive note for me!

Pure Whippet mate, and he's 3 and a half, which is old yes but unlike the pup hes ran stupid rabbits and got frustrated because i didnt no what to do or care for that matter when i wasnt in the game, so for him to start clocking on is a positive note for me!

it will come to him mate :thumbs: keep us posted on his progress, A,T,B with him :thumbs:

it will come to him mate :thumbs: keep us posted on his progress, A,T,B with him :thumbs:

thanks mate, and yes will do, just getting out when i can with him now!