advice/help needed.

hi, i have 2 jills and an accidentally aquired hob living together in one hutch. the jills were born in may and the hob in april. they are all getting on fine but i have seen the hob trying to mount the jills. my question is will the jills gt pregnant? my plan was to seperate the hob and jills in spring before the jills come into season, and then jab etc. i definetly do not want kits especially in autumn, as this to me is a fools errand and id rather let someone with deep pockets spend a lot of money on a litter of kits when you can pick up a decent working ferret kit for a fiver :whistling: thanks for replying! joel.

hi, i have 2 jills and an accidentally aquired hob living together in one hutch. the jills were born in may and the hob in april. they are all getting on fine but i have seen the hob trying to mount the jills. my question is will the jills gt pregnant? my plan was to seperate the hob and jills in spring before the jills come into season, and then jab etc. i definetly do not want kits especially in autumn, as this to me is a fools errand and id rather let someone with deep pockets spend a lot of money on a litter of kits when you can pick up a decent working ferret kit for a fiver :whistling: thanks for replying! joel.

if there this years kits then the wont be in season till the spring :thumbs: