Swap Day

Well i had a couple of chaps up from Wales to nice chaps who have took to deerstalking but still keep at the hunting with hounds an terriers. (SALT OF THE EARTH TYPE) First night we all sat out at separate areas we all seen deer but mine were the wrong sex one of the welsh lads saw a buck late and it was to dark the other saw 4 deer a long way off but thought it might be over the fence so watched them for a while. So the next morning a put one in a high seat and i took the other lad out. We saw a good few deer and the chap shot a nice young 6 point buck. Some times its nice to help others as they are willing to help you .Some times the others are just leaches and they are the ones we need to watch out for !!! i had a big one stuck to me from Shropshire for a long while but managed to burn him off but still suffer the scares :angry2: . My Mate Andrew has one at the moment but i am sure he will do the same soon enough.

Any way i digress here is a picture for you all he was well chuffed and finished his Lev 2 Portfolio with this buck.

Antsforcomp.jpg

Edited by wireviz

Rise to waht stuart dose it upset you when like minded people go out and have a good successful weekend. This cant be youe idea of fun because of your type but there are plenty of lads out there that like to help others and encourage new lads into the sport. bEING A SAILOR HAS MAYBE TAINTED YOUR MIND A BIT. :laugh: Stuart i will swap you a day on my truck tire inertube for a days deer stalking :victory: Remember that one old man. :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Rise to waht stuart dose it upset you when like minded people go out and have a good successful weekend. This cant be youe idea of fun because of your type but there are plenty of lads out there that like to help others and encourage new lads into the sport. bEING A SAILOR HAS MAYBE TAINTED YOUR MIND A BIT. :laugh: Stuart i will swap you a day on my truck tire inertube for a days deer stalking :victory: Remember that one old man. :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

kissass.gif