horsemenden horse fair

anyone going to the fair it's in kent lots of good cobs there it's on sunday 11th

me and my mate are going were taking his stallion to show him off. where abouts in kent is it i have never been.?

i don't realy know myself but it's horsemenden village on the green i'm taking my stallion beltbuckle and a spotted filly

was told its not at horsemenden to much trouble now at the back of yalding if this is right or not i dont no so it be whorth avin a ring round to make sure

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone going to the fair it's in kent lots of good cobs there it's on sunday 11th

me and my mate are going were taking his stallion to show him off. where abouts in kent is it i have never been.?

i don't realy know myself but it's horsemenden village on the green i'm taking my stallion beltbuckle and a spotted filly

was told its not at horsemenden to much trouble now at the back of yalding if this is right or not i dont no so it be whorth avin a ring round to make sure

i ain't heard anything i will ask around, i was talking to someone today from that way and they did'nt say anything and he said it's on sunday

i ain't heard anything i will ask around, i was talking to someone today from that way and they did'nt say anything and he said it's on sunday

well no doult wer find it

you know

you know

been told today horses at horsemenden and the market/or stalls are at catford near the dartford crossin

you know

been told today horses at horsemenden and the market/or stalls are at catford near the dartford crossin

thats wear the womans stalls are the horses are still on the old green in the village theres always two bits of the fair the stalls are near the crossing and the horses are at horsemenden i've asked a few people today and they said it's still in the same place

hope you got a good price for him he looked a good sort was it good at the fair and was ther some good cobs there

i got a very good price and a cracking mare and foal for him, it was a good day and there was a lot of good things there, well worth going too