horsemenden horse fair

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was ther any good things ther danny ?

there was a couple there that could of come home with me, but it's only a small fair and not realy a great lot there next sunday will be alot better, how you bin anyway i ain't heard alot from you, as your finger bin hurting and can't press the keys.

there was a couple there that could of come home with me, but it's only a small fair and not realy a great lot there next sunday will be alot better, how you bin anyway i ain't heard alot from you, as your finger bin hurting and can't press the keys.

wats on next week barnet fair ? i always thot horsemanden had all the good cobs at it ? im never on here that much anymore to many messers and do gooders on here .. how u keeping anyway u got many horses about ya just now ?

wats on next week barnet fair ? i always thot horsemanden had all the good cobs at it ? im never on here that much anymore to many messers and do gooders on here .. how u keeping anyway u got many horses about ya just now ?

no it was barnet today horsemanden is nexted sunday should be a good day out, i might take my little horse for a day out, i got 13 and i'm getting sick of them and winters coming

not a bad day at the fair some nice cobs but silly money but nice to see them going meet up with hounddog had a good chat both know a lot of the same people plus i know some of is family hope to get down is way soon to catch up with old friends been a long time if anybody else went hopede you had a good day

anyone going to the fair it's in kent lots of good cobs there it's on sunday 11th

me and my mate are going were taking his stallion to show him off. where abouts in kent is it i have never been.?

i don't realy know myself but it's horsemenden village on the green i'm taking my stallion beltbuckle and a spotted filly

anyone going to the fair it's in kent lots of good cobs there it's on sunday 11th

me and my mate are going were taking his stallion to show him off. where abouts in kent is it i have never been.?

i don't realy know myself but it's horsemenden village on the green i'm taking my stallion beltbuckle and a spotted filly

do they have any trotters there?