Auld Firm embarrassment

What a red neck for scottish football. I suppose this is the price of having rookie managers. Out of Europe before the clocks go back. Gnasher and all the rest who slate Scottish football, no more arguments from me, we are f*****g woeful. I don't like slating our manager so early into the season but we are going backwards. Why the f**k he plays samaras is Anyones guess. Someone told me yesterday that some club has offered £3 million for him. Now I don't know the team or where it is but even if it's rangers Australian feeder club in Australia, northern star, I'll personally drive the useless f****r right to the door myself. Words can describe how angry I am. I know Lennon can't be blamed for the sending off or the penalty but he needs to shoulder a huge portion of it for his team selection.

Its not a case of slating Scottish football.....what i slate is Scottish people who blame English football for the era Scottish football is going through at this moment.....ive been following sport long enough to know that form go,s in cycles......at this moment Scottish football is very poor,20 years ago it wasnt,whos to say in 10 years time it wont be strong again......it would be a bit rich from me to slate the game up there when the club i follow myself is going through a similar cycle at this moment......what always gets me is the way Scots continually bang on about money.......money is NOT the reason Scotland as a country has produced such a poor level of footballers over the last 10 years....if football as a sport is not particularly popular amongst youngsters up there thats not down to money,if Scotland cant produce top class footballers at the moment its not Englands fault....they always used to.

Money and foreign imports in England has absolutely nothing to do with the reason Scottish football is in such a state,and the sooner Scottish football fans start looking in the mirror instead of continually bringing down English football the sooner they will pull themself out of it in my opinion.........Celtic/Rangers would do well to stay in our championship at the moment and theres more foreign imports in Scottish football than their is playing in our championship.....i believe the top 2 Scottish clubs would struggle to live with the likes of Burnley,Barnsley,Portsmouth ( mid table championship sides ) at the moment,now you cant tell me those 3 clubs have so much more money and foreign imports etc than Celtic/Rangers..................i think sometimes you just gotta stand up and look inwards instead of outwards......near everyone and everything in competetive sport and life in general has to do it at some point theres no shame in it,personally i hope Scottish football rises to a high level again as i accept and respect the contribution to the sport in Britain they have made over time with great players/managers/teams.

Edited by gnasher16