what dog to suit me

hello all.

I kmow iv asked before and said im getting another dog but my work circumstances have been constantly changing and i was being sensible and waiting for a good time to get a new lurcher as the last thing i want is to rush in and buy a pup just to find that i have to sell it down the line.

Anyway circumstances over, ill be in the perfect place to get a new pup in april/may and was wondering what you lot thought on the type of dog i want, need.

this is what i want to use it for

day time mooching (mainly rabbits and birds, but would be good to know she could tackle the odd long ear or bambi if it came up)

Retrieving when i rough shoot

Tracking shot deer as i do stalk from time to time (i genuinly do, not just saying that)

Now iv always had collie blood in my dogs and like that and rough coated dogs. But i want something lightning quick for mooching rabbits near hedgerows etc but also a bit of grunt and stamina for stuff other than coneys

il list a couple of crosses iv thought about and would like your opinions please

Collie/grey x deer/grey

beddy/whippet/grey x collie/whippet/grey

beddy/grey x bull/grey

collie/grey x saluki/grey

38 collie 58 grey

opinions would be good, bare in mind its mainly rabbits and pheasant etc mooching but i want to know i have the strength and top end speed for bigger edible stuff if it crops up, maybe im asking to much and the alrounder doesnt exist. I guess what im asking is what cross has the best possibilties of getting what im after

cheers

Treefella