Terrier Box by Dogtran

To say my opinion of Dogtran has changed would be an understatement. I have always had 'ok' service of them from the couple of items I have bought from them and the quality of their products is fantastic but their current customer service is piss poor!

I have cracked the lid to one of my boxes and I phoned for a replacement last Monday with the standard I'll get Karl to ring you, week gone bye and still no phone call so once again I phone them with once again, I am ever so sorry about that, but I'll get Karl to ring you, STILL no phone call!!

Not only this a friend of mine had wanted to place an order a couple of months back for some made to measure boxes and because of their lack of communication they missed out on a sale.

Unfortunately due to the poor customer service on their part I Wont be buying anything else from them again. Its a shame as Dogtran let their product down!!

Aaron

. Pm me your phone number your problem. And ill get it sorted
WHY will you get it sorted when it is Karl's business and he cannot bother his arse too !
. Like i said no probs i offerd why because i could of

Things are really bad for a business when a lad on an internet forum has to sort out their problems !

To say my opinion of Dogtran has changed would be an understatement. I have always had 'ok' service of them from the couple of items I have bought from them and the quality of their products is fantastic but their current customer service is piss poor!

I have cracked the lid to one of my boxes and I phoned for a replacement last Monday with the standard I'll get Karl to ring you, week gone bye and still no phone call so once again I phone them with once again, I am ever so sorry about that, but I'll get Karl to ring you, STILL no phone call!!

Not only this a friend of mine had wanted to place an order a couple of months back for some made to measure boxes and because of their lack of communication they missed out on a sale.

Unfortunately due to the poor customer service on their part I Wont be buying anything else from them again. Its a shame as Dogtran let their product down!!

Aaron

. Pm me your phone number your problem. And ill get it sorted
WHY will you get it sorted when it is Karl's business and he cannot bother his arse too !
. Like i said no probs i offerd why because i could of

Things are really bad for a business when a lad on an internet forum has to sort out their problems !
. Lad. Yippee lol