i have been reading the 'jet' topic and just cant belive the bullshit im reading g mason is far far from a money man and has given me countless dogs and pups over the years that i have known him and has never asked for anything in return. i just cant get over that half the people that have been slating him have probably never even meet the man. i think jealouisy may have somthing to do with all your slagging cuz the man digs more quarry in a week than most of you do in a year ban me from ur site if you want i couldnt give a f**k who needs a labour govenment to screw up our sport when there are so many small minded twats on this site who think they are genuine dog men :wallbash::wallbash:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eamon.Mc

These fcuking money men threads are stArting to get on everyones tits they've been done a death on this forum, everyone has their different experiences and opinions, c'mon mods kill these threads before they go pear shaped. JMHO.

Guest nitevision
These fcuking money men threads are stArting to get on everyones tits they've been done a death on this forum, everyone has their different experiences and opinions, c'mon mods kill these threads before they go pear shaped. JMHO.
well you seemed to have had plenty to say in the jet thread,wots put you off now :clapper:

hello WHITE WARRIOR the point being of the jet thread is that GMASON was out of order for letting jet go an as far as ican see G MASON just another peddler. an belive me some of the lads in on this jet would loose yeh in the sleep .if G MASON WAS GENUINE THERE WOULD BE A PHONE CALL THE MAN IS A PEDDLIN TWAT

Its a British thing to pull down anyone successful: unlike the Yanks, who really appreciate their heros of whatever type. A little story will illustrate the point..........

A well known lurcherman/figure at shows (no more details for obvious reasons) was once heard saying that there was no way he would ever sell anything to **** as this person was *********** (choose your own pick of insulting words here!). After a while it transpired that the well known lurcherman (etc) had never met ****, and had actually been talking to them for over 20 minutes without realising who they were, getting on fine and having a good craic.

Just goes to show that folks often believe rumours/lies etc and treat those lies as gospel without ever knowing the truth.

A tricky one this on the one hand a very serious appropriation of a dog no question if the facts as told are true but this man is very respected and true!!!!!!

The truth i suspect falls someware in the middle as usual no glory no blood just facts rotton old world we live in :(

I suppose the moral of the story is, 'be careful where you "retire" you're working terrier to' eh :hmm:

Still, at least Herr Schwab has told the lads they are free to collect old Jet, so that must go some ways to making amends eh. :yes:

Guest foxtrack
Its a British thing to pull down anyone successful: unlike the Yanks, who really appreciate their heros of whatever type. A little story will illustrate the point..........

A well known lurcherman/figure at shows (no more details for obvious reasons) was once heard saying that there was no way he would ever sell anything to **** as this person was *********** (choose your own pick of insulting words here!). After a while it transpired that the well known lurcherman (etc) had never met ****, and had actually been talking to them for over 20 minutes without realising who they were, getting on fine and having a good craic.

Just goes to show that folks often believe rumours/lies etc and treat those lies as gospel without ever knowing the truth.

so wold you call gorden mason successfull ?

his dogs are the tools of his trade dosent mean his tools are better than anybodyeles

i was told a very long time ago that some of the best terriers

were owned by the back yard terrier boys .boys that can only keep a few dogs at a time

and breed when they need to replace old stock

boys that can only get out on weekends due to work and family conmitments

but rain or shine these boys are out there

they may not have as many as gm

but what they have they usualy dig unlike the bolts from artificial earhts that most of these pro terrier

men produse thier foxes from

the back yard boys can enter a dog give it a few hours if he likes

with no mounted field and a twat of a huntsman to rush them

instant results all the time it just dont work like this

how would you rate a dog ? the amount of game youvr had with him or

the time spent under ground ?

iff you agree with the first option your a fool

and you are the type off pearson that would buy a dog off one of the big names

and thi is what happens next

you try the dog and he's shit

but you keep him because it cost you £300

your mate buys a bitch from (look at me im in all the terrier mags)dog breader

and again the bitch is a load of shit but it cost £400

and to justify the cost and the(big names) you breed them and sell the pups for£200 pls

the wouldbe owner buys the pups at £ so mutch brings them on and they turn

out shit.

then they'll breed again and again to try and produce the dogs

used buy the top boys ?and they fall further down that gutter of non workers

and it can be done in three generations very easy

i can remember when you could buy a terrier pup for £10

and that came from no show parrents ugley dogs they may

have been ,but they wasent bread for thier looks ,working only lines

and i wish we could go back to those days

where working line bread pups were given away free to working homes

the south wales valleys used to be full of these workers but all we'r left with now is shit

and you the top boys and money makers are to blame

and times running out for you to because the next time you take your best bitch ? to the best dog ?

ask your self is this realy the best match and if your honest

with your'self i bet the answer is no

h