a good mooch with the dogs

i went a walk with my 2 pups a whippet x and my sprocker spaniel the whippet pup was chasing rabbits al day but dident catch any. I was trying to train my spaniel to flush the rabbits out for the whippet he did but no luck so i went and asked a farmer for lamping permission he says yes so thats good here are some pics of my pups and the pigeon was a d coi he found GEDC0577-1-1.jpgup and caught a pigeon GEDC0562-1.jpgGEDC0594-1-1.jpgGEDC0563-1.jpgGEDC0605.jpg?t=1313018729GEDC0520.jpg?t=1313018983

daryl lamping soon likes i hink i might go out for a bit of lamping the morn but im gonny walk the back roads between dunbar nd gifford nd see if i got owt ya should come dwn like

dont go lamping in the morn kx it will be to bright lol... :thumbs: :thumbs:

daryl lamping soon likes i hink i might go out for a bit of lamping the morn but im gonny walk the back roads between dunbar nd gifford nd see if i got owt ya should come dwn like

awryt al phone u then and Tommyc dose her hight make any difference

no kid, her hight wont make any differance she looks in very good condition and perfect for rabbits! you are doing a good job with her the more you take her out the better she will be so keep her at it mate and goodluck for the coming season :thumbs: (tommy.c)