young terriers

Scent home topic i once had a bitch 16 month old would not even in in the hole do everting kill rats shake fox on top me the ground keep bringing her out the miss jack went to ground be four the bitch and it was a pet even when i was going hunting with the lads they say leave her at home some said put a lump of lead in her ear but no i was to stubern i keap bringing her it she was 2half when she went to ground and she never mixed just sound away you could bring the bitch 7days a weak had her four a long time got her home one day after a hunt wash her down let her run around the yard she got into the shed and eat slug pellets but that four a another time but sent give it time you will no by looking at her if she is going to in or not all the best and good luck with her

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll accept all manner of mistakes in there first season, the only thing you shouldn't accept is out right cowardice. It's not big or clever to pts young dogs, the thing i find with most that do that

If there young put them away for a couple of months go back to the drawing board if they keep making the same mistakes review the situation ye can tell when a dogs heart is really into it and when its

Just keep taking them, there are great naturals at all sports but most of us have to learn our trade as we go along, terriers don't learn nothing sat in a dog run.