i sold mine about 8 /9yrs ago what sort of money are you looking for it mate as it may not be genuine spicer taxidermy is not making a lot of money i am interested in the fox head all the best mike i would keep for my hallway not sell on

im not givin it away, id be happy if i got offers of around the 100 quid mark, if not then ill keep it in the shed, its too good to be selling for 50 or 60 quid. i dont need the money, its just that if its going to be sold then i want half decent dosh for it. its a quality orniment. not like the shite thats going about looking like FOXY BINGO.COM

my shed is full of all sorts and had a clear out last week and this is amongst the things on the get rid of list, and im not putting it on a car boot. if it doesnt sell on here then it goes back in the shed.

• 4 months later...

Hard to tell from the one photo but, in my professional opinion, I would say that it's not a Spicer mask as A. the shield is the wrong shape, B. the head itself is not of Spicer quality and C. Spicer and son's almost always stamped their name into the back of the shield. Hope this helps.