patterdale terrier working pups

Hi i am advertising this for my mate.

he has just had a litter of lovely patterdale pups.

there is 4 bitches and 2 dogs, they are ready to leave next week, really nice strong healthy pups.

will make excellent workers or pets. Sire and Dam both 100% working.

Sire has old nuttal x n.stevens lines, and is used for all above ground and underground work. but last two seasons only been used bushing and ratting.

Dam is worker x worker, pure patterdale. She has been used for above ground/ bushing only, has had teeth.

Both parents strong and healthy, and can both be seen...

Thanks.

post-63186-0-04889300-1312735346_thumb.jpg

post-63186-0-50603600-1312735727.jpg

post-63186-0-07603900-1312735760.jpg

post-63186-0-23895900-1312735780.jpg

• Like 1

what you on about you bet youre another 1 thats dug to poodles aswell arnt ye by the looks off the parents in my eyes they dont seem to of had there fair share of work for the price mate thats all wernt slagging him off at all

Depends what you call working, running after rabbits or going to ground to something that fights back. You work with glass sooner or later you get a cut, so working dogs do get marked up.

• Like 6

IMO you're nothing more than a peddlar, waiting for the arseholes to say high prices puts the knackers off.......Bullshit, these pups are bred to make money & nothing else. :thumbdown:

hi mate see where your coming from but my mate bred these two keep two back for hiself.

thanks