• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck pal you'll need it cause iv heard you could'nt catch a cold

use chips with plenty of vinegar on works a reat

Cover the trap floor in grass and leaves ect. Don't touch it once set, and be patient it takes a while in live traps Unless your using a collarum trap which iv had them caught in less than a hour.

Cover the trap floor in grass and leaves ect. Don't touch it once set, and be patient it takes a while in live traps

Unless your using a collarum trap which iv had them caught in less than a hour.

Where do you get them from and how much do they cost?

Pro trapper, 90 quid I think?

Edited by _dc_

1st time i set it i caught in 30mins,

second time i caught in an hour,

then iv caught 3-4 since (iv not always got it set) but im going through a spell of bad luck at the mo.

its going off but not catching?

worth the money? yes, defiantly.

• 2 weeks later...

leave it where its at pal for a bit longer give it a chance to catch something :thumbs: iv had some that havent caught for months after setting them for the first time one was set for about six months before it caught it s first one in it.

a think i will pal just getting sick now mate lol

leave it where its at pal for a bit longer give it a chance to catch something :thumbs: iv had some that havent caught for months after setting them for the first time one was set for about six months before it caught it s first one in it.

its just a waitin game with them mate drop some bait in the front off it /it work 4 me soon as the fox has find the bait at the front it will be bk the next night all the best

its just a waitin game with them mate drop some bait in the front off it /it work 4 me soon as the fox has find the bait at the front it will be bk the next night all the best

thanks mate ill try that. atb fm :thumbs: