Patterdale Stole Armagh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what war? as said above this is about a stolen pat in armagh for everyone to look out for. not some faceless/nameless so an so's personal rant about slating another person/person's name. unless you've

Iam in cavan will keep my eyes open make her to hot to handle put a pic up between all the genuine terrier men we need to samp this shit out and start dealing with this scum

sounds like half the people posting know who are taking dogs.stop talking in riddles and name them

OK Scent.

Personally I know the man in Tramore that's been accused of stealing and I'd find it hard to believe. Especially as those that are making the accusations have been found to be full of bullshit in the past.

One of the reasons I'm now slow to name dog thieves is because twice in the past I've helped lads out only for them to use my name to scum bags in the search for their dogs.

Then I've scum bags ringing me up with death threats. I don't need that shit.

The dogs in the street know that there's 2 well known thieves up in Armagh.

neil you seem to know a lot of dog thieves. why dose FIONN not come on here and clear this up or will i do it for him fionn told everybody at the show that day that DANIELS bought dogs from england in my eyes that makes him as bad as the thieves

f**k Benji, your post is jibberish.

I know OF a lot of dog thieves. Every one does.

And then you say if someone BOUGHT dogs in England that makes them a dog thief. Do you know what the word bought means ??? Just wondering.

I don't know anything about that incident (nor do I want to) so I wont comment on that.

Fionn and the others mentioned I know well enough to call them gentlemen.

let me tell you what was said he had ken gould bitch in his yard he bought it and knew it was stole,gentleman my balls THANKS FIONN

northsider has let me put this up.as im not on forum anymore ok this is fionn.this is the last time ill tell ye under no circumstance did I JAMES WALSH tell ken gould that pd from tramore had bought his bitch i spoke to ken at lenght at the show in westmeath and as far as im concern i cleared pd of any wrong doing regarding the stolen bitch.i told ken what i knew of his missing bitch.certain people didnt like to hear the truth thats why we have all this shit on the forum.now when i read what was put up on forum it stated kg has ask me to thank fionn on open forum the whereabouts of his stolen bitch and name the tramore man BULLSHIT i phone ken and he said he said nothing of the sort and would sort it with in an hour of my phone call the topic was removed.wouldnt you wonder why people wouldnt not come forward about stolen dogs on this forum.the man that bought the stolen dogs hes dead now return them as he didnt know at the time they were stolen NOT THE SAME BITCH AS THE TRAMORE BITCH.pd bought his black bitch from CS ken knows this so why has it come back on pd.now i was there with anothe man when the bitch was bought at the main arena at the midlands gamefair. not a place for stolen dogs to appear as someone surely would have seen her.we were to call to kens the next day pd begged me to call to kens i was driving on way home from bingham we were late for boat so i wouldnt if we of called in that day all this would never have happen and ken and pat would never have fallen out as they were friends for over thirty years.iv giving my last account of the subject as i know its the TRUTH . iv fallen out with pd over 2 years ago so iv nothing to gain or lose on this.i like to thank scent and neil as for all pats friends in england and ireland where are ye when all these lads are calling him a dog thieft ps remenber they were four other forum menbers at my van after the show when i spoke to ken about this.

i was one of those members there on the day when we all sat on bales with ken gould and this conversation took place under no circumstances did fionn at any stage say pd bought the stolen dogs and he told ken his side of the story then ken told his side of story then fionn again told him how the mixup came about and that his story was straight now weather ken believed him or not is up to ken and as fionn said before he had nothing too gain from defending the man but he would nt let anyman be accused of buying stolen dogs knowingly when he believed it was nt true . now at end of the day it has nt really anything too do with me but im very good friends with fionn and i know him too be straight and a utter gentleman plus we all chatted that day for well over an hour and everybody left on good terms with hand shakes etc .

dee your ears must be as big your nose , because auld ken was told the truth in the ring , well away from the bales ya lying c*nt , the class was then held up for 3 / 4 's of an hour then your mate jimmy got 1st place with his bitch , :yes:

OK Scent.

Personally I know the man in Tramore that's been accused of stealing and I'd find it hard to believe. Especially as those that are making the accusations have been found to be full of bullshit in the past.

One of the reasons I'm now slow to name dog thieves is because twice in the past I've helped lads out only for them to use my name to scum bags in the search for their dogs.

neil you seem to know a lot of dog thieves. why dose FIONN not come on here and clear this up or will i do it for him fionn told everybody at the show that day that DANIELS bought dogs from england in my eyes that makes him as bad as the thieves

f**k Benji, your post is jibberish.

I know OF a lot of dog thieves. Every one does.

And then you say if someone BOUGHT dogs in England that makes them a dog thief. Do you know what the word bought means ??? Just wondering.

I don't know anything about that incident (nor do I want to) so I wont comment on that.

Fionn and the others mentioned I know well enough to call them gentlemen.

let me tell you what was said he had ken gould bitch in his yard he bought it and knew it was stole,gentleman my balls THANKS FIONN

northsider has let me put this up.as im not on forum anymore ok this is fionn.this is the last time ill tell ye under no circumstance did I JAMES WALSH tell ken gould that pd from tramore had bought his bitch i spoke to ken at lenght at the show in westmeath and as far as im concern i cleared pd of any wrong doing regarding the stolen bitch.i told ken what i knew of his missing bitch.certain people didnt like to hear the truth thats why we have all this shit on the forum.now when i read what was put up on forum it stated kg has ask me to thank fionn on open forum the whereabouts of his stolen bitch and name the tramore man BULLSHIT i phone ken and he said he said nothing of the sort and would sort it with in an hour of my phone call the topic was removed.wouldnt you wonder why people wouldnt not come forward about stolen dogs on this forum.the man that bought the stolen dogs hes dead now return them as he didnt know at the time they were stolen NOT THE SAME BITCH AS THE TRAMORE BITCH.pd bought his black bitch from CS ken knows this so why has it come back on pd.now i was there with anothe man when the bitch was bought at the main arena at the midlands gamefair. not a place for stolen dogs to appear as someone surely would have seen her.we were to call to kens the next day pd begged me to call to kens i was driving on way home from bingham we were late for boat so i wouldnt if we of called in that day all this would never have happen and ken and pat would never have fallen out as they were friends for over thirty years.iv giving my last account of the subject as i know its the TRUTH . iv fallen out with pd over 2 years ago so iv nothing to gain or lose on this.i like to thank scent and neil as for all pats friends in england and ireland where are ye when all these lads are calling him a dog thieft ps remenber they were four other forum menbers at my van after the show when i spoke to ken about this.

i was one of those members there on the day when we all sat on bales with ken gould and this conversation took place under no circumstances did fionn at any stage say pd bought the stolen dogs and he told ken his side of the story then ken told his side of story then fionn again told him how the mixup came about and that his story was straight now weather ken believed him or not is up to ken and as fionn said before he had nothing too gain from defending the man but he would nt let anyman be accused of buying stolen dogs knowingly when he believed it was nt true . now at end of the day it has nt really anything too do with me but im very good friends with fionn and i know him too be straight and a utter gentleman plus we all chatted that day for well over an hour and everybody left on good terms with hand shakes etc .

dee your ears must be as big your nose , because auld ken was told the truth in the ring , well away from the bales ya lying c*nt , the class was then held up for 3 / 4 's of an hour then your mate jimmy got 1st place with his bitch , :yes:

Think you got it wrong matey as i didn,t have any Dogs down with me !!!!!!

Edited by jimmys shop
Guest dee mac

Not amused in the ring ken and fionn had a bit of and argument then they agreed to speak after the show after the show both men sat down and talked about it both arguing there side of the story weather ken believed fionn or not as i said is up too ken but i was there and fionn never said at any stage said the man bought the stolen dogs and i aint no lying c**t im telling you what was said fact.

Well done fionn on clearing that up ,nasty thing to be called a thief ,especially a dog thief

bent scent who called james a thief i didnt, so get it right brian bent scent

where did i say You called him a thief

OK Scent.

i think fionn came on and cleared this up dont you?