Patterdale Stole Armagh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what war? as said above this is about a stolen pat in armagh for everyone to look out for. not some faceless/nameless so an so's personal rant about slating another person/person's name. unless you've

Iam in cavan will keep my eyes open make her to hot to handle put a pic up between all the genuine terrier men we need to samp this shit out and start dealing with this scum

sounds like half the people posting know who are taking dogs.stop talking in riddles and name them

whos they?,why dont you tell us all about these breeding lines that have been changed and who these dog thieves are cause personally if i knew for a fact 100% who a dog thief was ,id certainly let people know

Edited by scent
  • Like 1

If anyone gets offered a bull patterdale bitch short legged with white on chest

Mate got a bitch taken from backyard Armagh area ,he has asked me to put this up

in hope someone gets offered a similar bitch from unknown source someone will be

tryin to pass her on and mate says he would like to catch the c**ts and pull there heads off SCUM OF THE EARTH

Any word on the dog mate?

known fact within terrier circles that more than one dog has been stolen in England and Scotland ,where did they end up Tramore ,Waterford areas . what breeding lines have been changed so pups can be sold on :whistling: REPLYS WILL BE EAGERLY AWAITED :)

I WAS ALSO LED TO BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS AN INCIDENT IN THE TRAMORE AREA WITH A TERRIER A FEW YEAR AGO THAT WAS ON LOAN FROM ANOTHER NORTH TERRIER MAN BUT WHEN ASKED FOR TERRIER TO BE RETURNED IT WAS REFUSED WOULD THAT NOT BE DOG THEFT AS WELL :hmm: