my dad said he will buy me some camo or a new scope,

i have camo atm but its his, and a also have a scope but its a standard one i guess 4x30 or so??

just wanted to ask your opinion on which would aid me best

Brad

Edited by jasper65
Wrong Section.

wow thanks duncan!

the camo is just going to be some cheap stuff like below but still better than nothing? as my dad is planning to come shooting with me when he is back from tunisia, his air tank is being sent away for a service as we speak! so he will want his camo back i guess

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400153743286&var=670002313641&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

wow thanks duncan!

the camo is just going to be some cheap stuff like below but still better than nothing? as my dad is planning to come shooting with me when he is back from tunisia, his air tank is being sent away for a service as we speak! so he will want his camo back i guess

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400153743286&var=670002313641&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

No worries mate :thumbs: What goes around comes around - you'll do similar sooner or later for someone else.

Net suits are brilliant! Great for summer especially, as they just go over whatever you're wearing.

I bought a realtree outfit a few months ago but its a tad hot on a warm day even with the fleece bit removed.

So I use lightweight dpm trousers and an old net jacket on the top on warm days, facenet and gloves (essential I reckon, in the hide against avian quarry, but give confidence stalking bunnies too).

;)

PS Does your Dad shoot things other than airpowered?

Edited by The Duncan