North Staffs Hunt Kennels Open Day

I wouldn't know how to put the show scene right, i personaly don't like the fact that most shows have none working dogs parading as workers. We can't even sort out hunting so i can't ever see the day when we can take the dogs back to a hunt certificate or something similar to prove working ability. One thing i'm glad is in the past is the days when the morons turned up with terriers knocked up and covered in blood and snot at the shows.

Would it be right to put up a queen ann worker against a terrier we'de all take home ???, your there to judge the terriers confirmation not it's working ability.

Beck you can bollock me when you see me lol.

i`m not talking about confirmation ...i`m all for the shows -- blantant cheating is what pisses me off if you support a show say fuel entry fees a go on the raffle 30 quid .. the last thing you need is to be mugged by mates putting mates dogs up a favour for a favour thats why shows are on the down ward ...dyed talc up groomed dogs shown by mardy dummy spitting sore losers ..

Unfortunately today there are quite a lot of of those specimens around . . . . BOTH people and dogs!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else going?   I'll be there ........

their not working terrier shows anymore lots of working lads only turn up for the craic and know theyl waste their time putting a dog in lets not start to compete with the ponies because itl be to the

you in the wrong post mate !!!!! But well done to you to grow a pair bollocks and get comment like that, you sour grape!!!. Yep IM polish but my husband been in hereford, born, breed, and hunt all h

I wouldn't know how to put the show scene right, i personaly don't like the fact that most shows have none working dogs parading as workers. We can't even sort out hunting so i can't ever see the day when we can take the dogs back to a hunt certificate or something similar to prove working ability. One thing i'm glad is in the past is the days when the morons turned up with terriers knocked up and covered in blood and snot at the shows.

Would it be right to put up a queen ann worker against a terrier we'de all take home ???, your there to judge the terriers confirmation not it's working ability.

Beck you can bollock me when you see me lol.

mostly correct busterdog and theres only a handfull of shows worth attending for a worker of terriers but also theres crufts for the more serious of show/breeders with perfect confirmation ha ha il still bollock you though :toast:

If youve been asked to judge a WORKING / HUNT terrier show, surely the judge must try and put a terrier which has seen work, before a terrier which you know has seen nothing, hence working terrier show. The judge knows the wheat from the chaff, between working and show terriers alike, there are still very good terriers going to shows which have seen work, perhaps at a show like a large game fair, confirmation does come into in, and rightly so, nobody wants to see sore / bleeding terriers at shows like the old days, not this day and age, and rightly so too.