yea dj did have its brother used to go out with him regular over here and me over there from time to time

i saw it run over her with dj killed a fox with it behind the pup on the field

we used to do 5+ a night here 3 - 4 days a week most we ever got was 11 in one night was the good old days them

that does sound like mr fox a lad a know read his diary an told me bout the 11 kills`.. now a know who were talking about its a good while ago an the foxs werent gettin the hammer they are today an to cap it off dj`s an egit nowt hard bout rallying foxs in a scooby big bags are easy its just slaughtering 11 kills is good but 20 plus have been running doubled atb old timer :thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pied dog "h" was the top dog around that time, along with dollys "tyke" its brother i think? they terrorized east yorkshire at the time. have to say i've not seen better after all these years, these dogs got the graft alright with the lads who ran them. these dogs did'nt need a jeep to round charlie up. nice pics.

Never saw Tyke run but was a very good dog by all accounts :thumbs: Saw H run several times , a powerhouse of a dog with a brill nature :thumbs: also seen Max run lots of nights and was an absolute cracking dog with pace to burn ! IMO with the work he seen just pips H as the better dog :drinks:

• 1 month later...