Ladies Out Hawking

muppet

Hi guys how many women out there are nutty about bunny bashing with raptors or had their heart stolen by a mild mannered Harris Hawk.My missis has been hooked since the day she clapped eyes on our male harris Gizmo five years ago and damned if the little shit wont fly for anyone else now.Come rain or shine,mud or dry fields she cant deny him anything so she braves it all to take him hunting.

My Mrs loves it... :D She is also a manager of a Falconry centre in Devon.

www.yarakbirdsofprey.co.uk

She is the only person i know that doesn't moan when she has to go to work... :D

Andy

My missis enjoys my hobby but does tend to moan if shes carried a hawk all day on her fist as she gets cramp in her arm,but she did love to handle a male Steppes eagle i have before i paired up my steppes pair.

Heres Julia i met in southern Germany and she loves bunny bashing with Goldens.

My missus used to have a Phobia 21 years ago when I first met her due to her Nans Macaw scareing the shit out of her when she was a kid, she's now had no other choice to take to them as they have been in her face ever since :whistle:, I trust her 100% with all the birds now and she's always the one I use to cast the birds when putting on any equipment or whatever.

Unfortunately the only phobia she has now is getting her kit off for me ;).