"Jet"

Guest wex

Lads and lasses were do i start, it shouldn't have come to this. Here goes, old jet was given to me by a close friend. Free of charge, because genuine lads do stuff like that. Anyway after jet lost most of his gnashers(teeth) i decided retirement was the only option. So i consulted my mate who in turn consulted jets first and proper owner as to what we should do with jet. It was decided that we rehome him, so i thought of who he could go to. Just a few months earlier mr mason had asked to use the dog on his bitches. So after a phone call the dog was given free of charge to mr mason on the understanding that it stayed at his kennels and i got a pup from him in the future. So you can imagine my suprise (disgust) when a mate said jet was on a site in germany. And the photo on the site was taken by me in my back garden. Mr mason never once contacted me to say he had got rid of jet and he has my number and address. I have tried to get in touch phone, letter and email but no joy. I dont know about you lot but this is not the sort of thing genuine respected terrierfolk do and i just think it should be known to you all. It dont matter if the dog was given free of charge(WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT) i should have been asked what the next destination for jet should have been. ps Jet is a nuttall type out of blackie to neave(dont know correct spelling) bred by pat r dale and mainly worked by a lad from lancs(m). yours insport wex.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand your pissed off Wex, and not wanting to rev the situation up or owt but who is the one at fault here, The bloke who has the dog now or the bloke who let it go to Germany or wherever Jet is now ?

The man who let him go to germany is the one at fault, but after me seeing the dog on shwabs site. I contacted him because i never got explainations this end. And all ive had off mr shwab is non answers to simple questions. Questions like, how did you end up with the dog and what price did he go for. I must add that i didn't want any money off mr mason.

[/u]The man who let him go to germany is the one at fault, but after me seeing the dog on shwabs site. I contacted him because i never got explainations this end. And all ive had off mr shwab is non answers to simple questions. Questions like, how did you end up with the dog and what price did he go for. I must add that i didn't want any money off mr mason.

There we go then fella's, lets put this to bed then. :big_boss:

Rudi, can you answer the questions please if you dont mind. Even if it is a bit embarresing. :icon_redface:

Also can you put a link up for your web site matey. :victory:

WELL WEX ,

PERSONALLY ............. IAM NOT ONE FOR CLASHING MY GUMS ................ AND WE ALL KNOW TALKS CHEAP AND TOFFEE STICKS YER TEETH TOGETHER ............

BUT MY ACTIONS WOULD BE TO JUICE UP THE MOTOR ........... KNOCK ON MASONS DOOR ..

ASK HIM THE CRAIC ............. AND GIVE HIM A MONTH TO GET THE DOG BACK TO YOU OR ......... :yes:

IMO ........... LADS ON HERE SHOULD TAKE THIS AS A WARNING NOT TO DEAL WITH THE ABOVE FELLAS

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

The matter could be put to bed nelson, but the facts are that so called genuine dog men have acted in a shady manner. And i think all the lads and lasses on this and other sites should know the score. And as for knocking on masons door, well it would only result in violence and i am a passifist(think thats how you spell it) :laugh: .

the lad who owned the dog has no internet at home but wants his say so here he goes.RUDI i paid £250 for jet vhen he was 6 years old,the dog worked many foxes in his career but was not up to my standard on vhat i vanted him for.the dog was sent to the previous owner on the condition it came back to me.it was given to wex on the same conditions.vhen jet retired he was offered back to me but i declined for previous reasons. mason was pestering for the dog to put some strength back in to his line.he was given it on the same conditions.so RUDI THERE ARE THE FACTS. WHY CANT YOU COME AND STATE THE TRUTH. the wild man of the woods jon

ps, i got shafted off the pair of you RUDI

Edited by Moby

Nice one wild man nice to see you are about the place. As for rudi i think he has gone into hideing, come on rudi ve hav vays ov makeing you talk! :laugh::laugh::laugh: only joking!

That is an option jonesy, but after the bad press mason is getting via the thread. I think he will be regretting ripping off genuine doglads. But who would have thought a chap of his standing in the terrier world, would pull a trick like this. :censored: