pup update

IMG_1481.jpg

good training for a pup that stuart,,,,,that dummy aint light either,,,,weight off a rabbit

good training that for when photo was tooken 4month old then,,,,good photo for young guys on here,,,,training tips,,,when ur pups young in there own back garden :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments all appreciated :notworthy: , one thing i forgot to mention and remember we got her from a mining village boy can she dig.....in the greenhouse, the veg plot, the flower beds (i was popular that day) :icon_redface: and the lawn looks like a bomb site

This is Blue, the one my Grandma kept. It's not the best picture, but its all I have of him at the moment. You can see how much alike they are. So belle can dig mate,better put the veg plot on the backburner till she's older Ha!Ha!. Phone is now sorted I'll give you a ring tomorrow,any time preferences?

post-36003-0-90626300-1310845939_thumb.jpg

Here is a couple of pictures of Jean and one with her Dad.

she's looking good mate,very similar she looks a wee bit taller how's stans eyesight doin he looks good for his age still. where are the rest of the litter come on guys show us how they're doin

This is Blue, the one my Grandma kept. It's not the best picture, but its all I have of him at the moment. You can see how much alike they are. So belle can dig mate,better put the veg plot on the backburner till she's older Ha!Ha!. Phone is now sorted I'll give you a ring tomorrow,any time preferences?

Can i see a pic of your granny please :signthankspin:

Hi eyesight aint great mate,but you kind of expect it seen as he's 11,looking good otherwise. He put a roe buck up out of some rough the other week and it stood looking at him from 50 to 70 yards away and he couldnt see it. He knew there was something about as he put it up, but never mind he's lived a good life

Can i see a pic of your granny please :signthankspin:

That just aint right is it :no: Ha!Ha!

Nice dog he is. lucky gran :thumbs: