laser mounting advice

I have just bought a n100ap laser but what mount can you get in order to put it on a pulsar so you can adjust direction and level.I am looking to get one with swivel and tilt to line it up with scope.There is only a small mount withich comes with the laser.If you have a good set up i would be grateful of a pic if posssible .Thanks for any advice.

I have just bought a n100ap laser but what mount can you get in order to put it on a pulsar so you can adjust direction and level.I am looking to get one with swivel and tilt to line it up with scope.There is only a small mount withich comes with the laser.If you have a good set up i would be grateful of a pic if posssible .Thanks for any advice.

Which pulsar have you got ? if its the N550 it has a weaver mount and the n1000ap comes it either weaver mount base or a small bracket that can be attched to most things which the laser screws onto.

Which pulsar have you got ? if its the N550 it has a weaver mount and the n1000ap comes it either weaver mount base or a small bracket that can be attched to most things which the laser screws onto.

gs1x20 pulsar challenger add on .it only has a small flat base bracket and a short thumbwheel screw.it can be mounted to add on weaver type base but to line it up with scope it needs to have up and down adjustment bracket/mount.thanks.

At the front of the laser you'll have noticed you turn it to adjust the spread of the beam. Just behind that you'll notice a raised ring, unscrew this and the beam adjuster bit will point all over the place until your desired direction is reached and then tighten the ring back up. :thumbs:

As for mounting you screw that mounting plate on to something as pc suggested but you don't need a directional mount, the front of the laser is adjustable.

At the front of the laser you'll have noticed you turn it to adjust the spread of the beam. Just behind that you'll notice a raised ring, unscrew this and the beam adjuster bit will point all over the place until your desired direction is reached and then tighten the ring back up. :thumbs:

As for mounting you screw that mounting plate on to something as pc suggested but you don't need a directional mount, the front of the laser is adjustable.

thanks for your help .i am very grateful.