FAO PRESTY

look good strong pups mate! had to resist the urge to buy another today lol to many bloody dogs.

hope duke is coming on well.

think most of us would have a house full if we had the work for them and don,t see the point of having dogs if yoy don,t have the work for them ,nealy walk out with the black bitch when i went 2 look at these pups but iknow i don,t have the work for anymore dogs so it would be stupid of me to do that ,and duke doing fine jenky mate :thumbs:

like the pups, and glad your dog the (sire) is getting better. :thumbs: You are spot on regards the amount of dogs that get proper work, its hard enough finding work for 2 dogs, never mind more :doh: . Thats why i got 2 toatally differnt xs, as both will catch rabbits but 1 was bred for anything bigger than rabbits if ever need be . ;)

• Like 1

look good strong pups mate! had to resist the urge to buy another today lol to many bloody dogs.

think most of us would have a house full if we had the work for them and don,t see the point of having dogs if yoy don,t have the work for them ,nealy walk out with the black bitch when i went 2 look at these pups but iknow i don,t have the work for anymore dogs so it would be stupid of me to do that ,and duke doing fine jenky mate :thumbs:

like the pups, and glad your dog the (sire) is getting better. :thumbs: You are spot on regards the amount of dogs that get proper work, its hard enough finding work for 2 dogs, never mind more :doh: . Thats why i got 2 toatally differnt xs, as both will catch rabbits but 1 was bred for anything bigger than rabbits if ever need be . ;)

yer i got 2 pups to bring on, one this year the other next. the other 3 are just pets. even though the bull dose get used to bush now and then and he loves it.

cheers bird :thumbs: