This dog was a pup I gifted to a lad who was hoping to get into hunting but ended up packing it in.Hes bred out of a 5/8 bitch put to a 1/2 dog.Both parents were still killing foxes at 10yr old.This dog however genuinely has only had about 6 rabbits and hasnt even seen a fox with another dog.Hes about 2 1/2,I have his 2 brothers here and there killing well,hes just surplus to requirements for me,I have enough dogs here.Hes real biddable and mannerly and will make a useful wee dog. £150

send me ur number ill take him ring me 0874123696 tullamore

This dog was a pup I gifted to a lad who was hoping to get into hunting but ended up packing it in.Hes bred out of a 5/8 bitch put to a 1/2 dog.Both parents were still killing foxes at 10yr old.This dog however genuinely has only had about 6 rabbits at about a year old and more or less kept as a pet since,hasnt even seen a fox with another dog.Hes about 2 1/2,I have his 2 brothers here and there killing well,hes just surplus to requirements for me,I have enough dogs here.Hes real biddable and mannerly and will make a useful wee dog. £150

Edited to say the dogs Shadow bred for those in the know.

shadow bred as in lees shadow stuff from dublin or am i mistaken him for diff dog