im not shure mate to be honest i hope the EBT that was used had good lines because you can have problems with there hearing from what ive read, and cheers

only problem with EBT have is you lot puting them and pit bulls to every bitch you can :thumbdown: .A full patterdale terrier or any working terrier as alway done the job for me so why f**k the breed you lot brag nuttall but you are undoing his lifes work

with you lot and the KC the true working terrier dont stand a chance

it will be you that is crying in the end

when all you can get is bull cross what ever

:thumbdown::thumbdown: terriermen are you then i dont want to be one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hang your heads in shame

Edited by Elmer Fudd 2011
  • Like 1

im not shure mate to be honest i hope the EBT that was used had good lines because you can have problems with there hearing from what ive read, and cheers

only problem with EBT have is you lot puting them and pit bulls to every bitch you can :thumbdown: .A full patterdale terrier or any working terrier as alway done the job for me so why f**k the breed you lot brag nuttall but you are undoing his lifes work

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Im sure there will always be folk(like yourself) who will only keep and breed only pure terrier lines. Just like there will always be people who breed mutts and mongrels.

Im sure there will always be folk(like yourself) who will only keep and breed only pure terrier lines. Just like there will always be people who breed mutts and mongrels.

terriermen you will never be

terriermen you will never be

No one said they wanted to be

:thumbs:

Edited by ivebeen