two days ago one of my pups just stopped eating wouldnt drink very lethargic and has gone waffer thin i took to vet and they said they will keep it in and put it on a drip as its dehydrated went up there lastnite and they said it got a blockage in its gut £1000 pound to sort it out i told them that im not willing to payout that much on a puppy thats 5 weeks old so they said ok leave it in over nite to see if the blockage moves it self and ive just had a phone call from them telling me it now not a blockage its gastroentreitus i think thats how its spelt and that it should recover with a few days on a drip and some antibiotics my bill is now £240 and that will take me to the end of today i get the feeling they dont know whats wrong with the pup and are just making as much as possible from the pup her temp are ok ,she hasnt gone to the toilet for 2 days only peeing ,shes vomiting and lossed alot of weight more than i thought any puppy could loss in that time period any ideas ? and i will never use this vets again been with them for 3 years but this is just getting stupid now any help would br great

two days ago one of my pups just stopped eating wouldnt drink very lethargic and has gone waffer thin i took to vet and they said they will keep it in and put it on a drip as its dehydrated went up there lastnite and they said it got a blockage in its gut £1000 pound to sort it out i told them that im not willing to payout that much on a puppy thats 5 weeks old so they said ok leave it in over nite to see if the blockage moves it self and ive just had a phone call from them telling me it now not a blockage its gastroentreitus i think thats how its spelt and that it should recover with a few days on a drip and some antibiotics my bill is now £240 and that will take me to the end of today i get the feeling they dont know whats wrong with the pup and are just making as much as possible from the pup her temp are ok ,she hasnt gone to the toilet for 2 days only peeing ,shes vomiting and lossed alot of weight more than i thought any puppy could loss in that time period any ideas ? and i will never use this vets again been with them for 3 years but this is just getting stupid now any help would br great

Theres a thing called puppy fading syndrome that vets cant explain its like puppy loses will to live, if vet doesnt know id get a second opinion as you most definitely shouldnt be paying top wack for guess work

thanks all ,the vet is gone as soon as i get my pup back tonight hopefully ,going to look for a country vet these city vets are just robbers cant believe all the time and money ive spent with them and this is how they treat me ,im positive they were just testing the waters to see how much they can get out of me, i mean three diagnoseis at three levels of payment a tad strange dont you think ? im only trying to do the best by the pup they said if i was on benifits it would be seen to for free unbeliveable !!

very easy for a vet to tell if it is a blockage

1. feel the dogs stomach particularly the intestinal tract

2. put a thermometer up its arse if it comes out with shit on then there is no blockage

3. an x ray simple tells you straight away with no doubt whatsoever

Theres a thing called puppy fading syndrome that vets cant explain its like puppy loses will to live, if vet doesnt know id get a second opinion as you most definitely shouldnt be paying top wack for guess work

Thats all symtoms of puppy fading syndrome or the proper tearm is herpes I found this out the hard way when i lost 5 out of a litter of 7 the vet did the very same thing found out after that antibiotice will help and that the best thing to and keep your finger cross . ATB bullcross PS hope the pup goes on to be a good one

Thats all symtoms of puppy fading syndrome or the proper tearm is herpes I found this out the hard way when i lost 5 out of a litter of 7 the vet did the very same thing found out after that antibiotice will help and that the best thing to and keep your finger cross . ATB bullcross PS hope the pup goes on to be a good one